Search results

1. 8

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

I got the buggy fixed. It is raining and we are going to cal city next weekend. Anyone want to join us? I will buy you a beer and I guarantee a good time with our group ..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. 8

Cal city oct 17->19? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 8

We won't be able to make it this weekend, I burnt a belt last weekend at Pismo, just replaced it today. I had to remove the clutch to get the old torn up belt out. Started her up and she dumped a quart or so of oil :mad:. I am taking it into a local shop this Thursday, but he will prob have...
  4. 8

We are planning on tagging along still, I need to change my drive belt before we go. Haven't ever performed that project but the YouTube videos make it look easy[emoji50] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 8

Yuk http://www.wunderground.com/q/zmw:93504.1.99999 They are forecasting it to be in the 100's through next weekend...
  6. 8

Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. 8

So where are the trails? I am a noob when it comes to the rzr. I know of mx tracks (zaca) up the coast but not really any trails. Would rather not go to a place where it is 95 in the shade :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. 8

If someone has gps coordinates I will find it. I know garlock rd, just not this particular spot. Because it has been so hot and I am dying to go play - is anyone up for a long day trip to pismo this Sunday ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. 8

It would be nice if we had rain before the 26th Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. 8

I can do the 13th or 14th. In face I would love to do a day trip. But if it is 90+ degrees out there I may have second thoughts. My buggy is fueled up, packed and ready to go :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. 8

Sorry did mean to change topics - I may go up on Thursday night the 25th if someone wants to go earlier Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. 8

I may go up there for the day - I can drag mine in my horse trailer :D Good for day trips. For the weekend we do have a toy hauler.
  13. 8

Ditto, I actually don't mind spending a little more if I am supporting someone local. I am further north, fullerton is a drive - Simi Valley, San Fernando Valley area would be cool...
  14. 8

PS where is the best place to buy some tires and rims? I am thinking of ordering a set of STI beadlocks & Bighorn 2's off of rockymountianatv.com unless someone can point me in a way that will match beat their price. I really need new tires before I go. -Boz
  15. 8

Add 805Boz + wife & maybe kid to the list. I will check with my brother and his crew and get them go come as well (if you will have 'em).... They are good guys to camp with, we usually go to I Camp or B camp in Cal City... -Boz
  16. 8

WHERE IS EVERYBODY

Sounds like fun but it is a 2.5 hour drive to apple valley... That 5 hours of driving to go for a drive. Is there actually a waterfall? If so I may be able to talk wifey into going
  17. 8

WHERE IS EVERYBODY

Hell I am just a lurker, been on one ride with you guys and LOVED IT. I can't wait to go again, just waiting until someone says a time and place.... Glamis sounds like fun, but it is too hot and too far for my tastes.... -Boz
  18. 8

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

Well it is July 7th we are all waiting :)
  19. 8

Mammoth - Summer 2014 - Desert Drifters

Wow where was the waterfall? Missed that !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. 8

Mammoth July 4th weekend

This about sums up the weekend so far Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. 8

Sweet, we will be there tomorrow night!!! We may have to do a midnight ride as we will be pulling in about that time. :eek:
  22. 8

Was that today ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. 8

I will be there late we'd night prob around midnight Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. 8

Sweet... I need to get a good trail map for up there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. 8

Are there trails to get from glass creek to sherwin creek? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. 8

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

I need new tires and deserve these because mine are worn out. Kind of like my body..... I am new to this whole SxS thing after riding motocross for 20+ years, I busted myself up last year and now can't get on a dirtbike (doctors orders). So I went out and bought a used xp900-4. I love it...
  27. 8

millercanyon 6/21

You guys are brutal to each other..... Have a fun save ride, I backed out because we are going to do mammoth in 2 weeks :D
  28. 8

When are you going up where are you staying? We are going up on 4/2 -> 4/6 and staying at glass creek. Would love to go for a ride with you guys. -Boz
  29. 8

Mammoth July 4th weekend

I am going to Glass creek camping for the 4th weekend with my Brother and a few others that have dirt bikes. My initial plan is to head up Wednesday night (the 2nd) and stake out a spot coming back on Sunday. <!-- o ignored --> <!-- o ignored --> Any takers? <!-- o ignored -->...
  30. 8

millercanyon 6/21

If I can find a passenger I may go. Wife said she is not up for it.
  31. 8

MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

Oh wow duuuuuddddeeee look at all the colors - reminds me of the 70s.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. 8

Anyone going to this? http://www.<WBR>venturacountyoffroadshow.com/
  33. 8

Tomorrow? I am up for it :D
  34. 8

Official Miller Jeep Trail Vid.

Cool Video! Made it look as fun as it was.... Now I feel guilty for not hanging out and doing the trail maint part..... Next time :)
  35. 8

Thanks Dave, We had a great time! You guys aren't competitive enough, I was expecting to start some crap between everyone with my 'slow / fast' comments but... Count us in for the next time you go out!
  36. 8

Is that just the center cap or did it take a chunk our of the wheel?
  37. 8

At one point I liked fast and big air, now... not so sure...
  38. 8

Thanks it was nice meeting you too. You need to take my wife for a ride in your xp1k so I can talk her inti buying me one for my birthday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. 8

Wow so I invite myself along for a friendly ride - no problem they say, it isn't a big deal, it isn't a tough drive. Too bad you guys didn't warn me about the guy who drove the RZR way to fast, and that other guy - you know who he is - he wouldn't get out of my way and was driving too slow -...
  40. 8

What time are you heading out? We are leaving simi by 7:30... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. 8

I don't worry about much.... Not with the energy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. 8

Oh fine! I invite myself and I am on the list, make one comment and i'm off again!
  43. 8

Simi Valley, born raised, work for the City, married to my high school sweetheart.
  44. 8

Yup, thank you! I look forward to meeting the group. Thanks for the invite, well allowing me to tag along! Hopefully the RZR fits in my horse trailer, I will find out tomorrow.
  45. 8

I don't have a spare, but I have tire plugs and an compressor. Beadlocks and better tires than stock are on the list. I have full under-skid plates - more worried about the wife than I am the machine. -Boz
  46. 8

N00b here, just bought a 2012 900xp4 and want to tag along. I see you are leaving at 10am, I will be there! How difficult is this trail? How long will it take? I rode my WR426 up it about 10 years ago but that was on 2 wheels.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000