Search results

1. R

Yamaha putting the LT on....

Nice ride brian,Sweet looking LT Kit,Good deal
  2. R

Good news for Yamaha!! 50 cases dismissed?!

Yamaha is not the problem 100%.The parents are the problem and should be held accountable for not having any common sense at all. I feel sorry for all the kids that lost their lives over complete stupidity.When a 8 yr. old comes flying by your camp in a rhino with his 6 yr. old brother sitting...
  3. R

new to utv underground

Thanks for the info dan, I think im going to go with th magnum kit,It looks like the guys over their put a lot of pride and quality in their suspension and cars. I hear nothing but good things about them.The FAT ROD is sick.
  4. R

new to utv underground

I have not been on the bee canyon ride but i have heard its pretty cool,Are you running the magnum kit
  5. R

FROZEN DUNES

Nice looking ride,welcome to the Underground
  6. R

new to utv underground

Mike,Thanks for telling me about the site.Great people,Good info.Pops is retired from work and addicted to his rhino.
  7. R

new member from so.calif

welcome aboard,utvundergound is the real deal
  8. R

new to utv underground

for sure,what kind of suspension do you have.Im looking close at the magnum kit ,heard great things about it.
  9. R

new to utv underground

woodcrest,orangecrest area
  10. R

new to utv underground

Riverside
  11. R

Yamaha got a race rhino

nice ride,looks sick
  12. R

new to utv underground

thanks for all the input,i know there are kits out their that the builders give you shocks off the shelf that are not tuned for their kits.im glad i joined utvunderground because to make an investment and get a kit that does not work would be very disappointing.
  13. R

new to utv underground

hello to all,looking forward to getting good tips on long travel suspension before investing.07 660

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000