Search results

1. 5

Yamaha Yamaha YXZ 1000 Chronicles?

Hey Reid, How about a visit with some cold Stouts to enjoy. Shoot me a message and I'll bring the cold ones. Can't wait to see the new project get the BADASS treatment applied to it Mike
  2. 5

Baja 500

Wow Reid, sorry to hear of the parting of the ways. I still have some cold ones with your name on them. Send me a message and lets meet up Mike
  3. 5

Marc Burnett's New XP1K progress pics

Hey Reid Was trying to get out to visit but we have been in Glamis and now have a family deal so wont be able to make the Laughlin race. Good luck to you guys and I will see you soon with some cold Stout Mike
  4. 5

Marc Burnett's New XP1K progress pics

Hey Reid and crew I was trying to get out to see the progress but got busy and don't want to get in the way of progress. Hope you guys get to put that bumper to good use movin thru the pack. I will stop by with some hydration fluids next week. Mike
  5. 5

Historic Season for Can-Am Off-Road Racers

I will Pm you my cell # and you can text or call me when you get back. Then Sheryl and I will come pay you liquid visit
  6. 5

Historic Season for Can-Am Off-Road Racers

Hey Reid, Knowing how you, Marc, and the team operate. I'd say the best is yet to come. By the way......You gettin thirsty ?? Mike
  7. 5

Race ute for sale

Hey Reid, Sorry I missed you the other day. I did have a celebratory cold one with Rick. I look forward to getting my MB Motorsports updates in person at the source. Too bad for the Chronicle followers as the info stream looks to be dried up. As for the haters, buckle up, Reid will now have time...
  8. 5

Badassmav Baja 1000 updates ?

Hey Reid, I see you are back, let me know when you guys are up for another visit. I will be happy to bring some cold refreshments to help celebrate the points title with you. !! Mike
  9. 5

Hey Reid, Been following the race and was happy to see the Monster Mav take the points title...

Hey Reid, Been following the race and was happy to see the Monster Mav take the points title. Congrats to all of you for a job well done. Let me know when you all get home and rested up, want to come by and have a cold one to celebrate with you guys. Mike
  10. 5

Cost of Winning: The Monster Mav Chronicles

Hey Reid, Keep up the good work. I enjoy reading along,especially at work. Say Hi to Rick for me. We will have to meet up for a cold one soon. Mike
  11. 5

V2R In it to Win It ?? 100.00 to Win

Hey Reid, Best of luck to you guys. :D
  12. 5

Hey Reid, Cousin Mike here. Just wanted to say Hi and wish you guys continued success with the...

Hey Reid, Cousin Mike here. Just wanted to say Hi and wish you guys continued success with the monster mav.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000