Search results

1. I

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

I bought a sprinkler contractors trailer off craigslist. It was a gooseneck I converted to bumper pull. I then sloped the back cabinets to improve the ramp. Its a 20ft long box. Might hold 2 2 seaters if your hillbilly enough to hang it on there. It holds a bunch of stuff and pulls good. But...
  2. I

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

I thought this trailer worked well for racing. Enclosed is handly but a pain in the ass to keep clean. And I think I can haul more parts in this rig.Its pretty tongue heavy with the camper.
  3. I

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

The funny part is it would have been quicker to just go around.
  4. I

Baja 500 VW Nerf.....Your thoughts?

Its wide open. No excuse. Takes longer to nerf then just go around. Check out the video pics. Baja 500 UTV nerfs VW......
  5. I

So who won the UTV Championship?

With a ring of fire at every mile marker.
  6. I

So who won the UTV Championship?

I think that's a hype man trying to justify the obvious to promote the event. Sure everyone goes to see the wrecks at a Nascar race but Nascar has not gone to the point of jumping school buses on the front stretch and jumping through the ring of fire on the back stretch to try and get people to...
  7. I

Best E-Rated AT Tire

Tire rack.com is your friend. BFG may make a great tire, but their specs are all over the board. They make 35" e rated tire that wont hold 80 psi or the load of other E rated tires. You gonna have to shop around for the size you truly want to run. The specs are all over the board.
  8. I

Sxs vs 1600 9 and 10

I thought Perkins beat up on those guys pretty good in a 900 with Christina driving.
  9. I

Maverick X3 Test Drive with Can Am.

Do you think the 12" longer wheelbase has more interior room for taller drivers then other models?
  10. I

Laughlin Desert Classic

76% might have been a little much.
  11. I

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

I'm willing to bet the ECU S3 ran came out of the box and was bone stock still in the factory sealed package. And they still won their class. No dealer programming at all. I don't think you need it unless you want a speedometer. I bet the Can Am computer is able to run without the speed sensor...
  12. I

How do you feel when a Naturally Aspirated RZR beats all the turbo guys. If you aint first your last....... Did you just say Domination????? Doesn't say much for the Canned Ham huh to get DOMINATED. And I'm not sure Its Canned Hamm and Much as S3. I'm Cory makes the rules and WELL..... YEAH.
  13. I

Yeah I think Justin found a spare one on the ground late last year....
  14. I

Maybe you should put a Can Am one in it. I hear they are the ones to have. With a big selection of valet keys in all the rainbow colors...Cory might have a spare. I think more people should get on the band wagon.
  15. I

Parker Draw Order

You're a coward.
  16. I

Parker Draw Order

I just pretend he is the wind blowing and ignore it. The guy makes an attempt to use every key on the key board with every post.
  17. I

Parker Draw Order

If you keep your car together and finish a race without any issues while driving at 85% you will Top Ten easy. Getting a top 10 happens before you ever load the car to go to the race event.
  18. I

2016 MORE Jamar Championship Series

When is Prerunning allowed or is the course made available? Day before or week before. When you say heat races, How is the structured? Do we go rounds or does that set the starting order for a main event? How is that structured? When it's a Snore/More race is there 2 events going on, or do you...
  19. I

Parker Draw Order

Alot more cars in the ProP then I thought would be. Not as many guys went out and bought a new Turbo car as they thought they would.
  20. I

Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

Did you forget to log in on your alter ego's account?
  21. I

Don't forget Killary needs your vote to.
  22. I

You have alot of opinions that are never based on Facts. I would not call a power to weight ration of roughly 1 to 15 a good ratio. I'm not sure how who ever you are would build a car, but not one person has had more then minor injuries. Paul Cooper took a pretty big hit at the Mint and saved...
  23. I

Man you and George should have a pretty good year next year. With Polaris giving George a Can Am to run next year and you getting the Kobalt "Tool of the year award", Johnny, Cognito and Jagged should watch their rear view mirror next year. I'm convinced you just like to see your own words on...
  24. I

The only difference with Pure and BITD is really the entry fee. 400 vs 800. On a loop race. There are some safety difference. But the prep is the same and its really an over night event either way and you can camp at most BITD races so it really isnt that much difference. Now on a stupid small...
  25. I

Congrats you guys. I just hope Joey got enough pictures for all the fans all over the world for your Legacy.
  26. I

IS AVE/BP RACING stepping on its "JOHNSON"?

How about just send a file ready to go into the lowrance. I don't know single person that has the time or interest to try and prerun on the Internet. It will less work to load it in my car and head to the desert to check it out first hand then play games trying to convert a Kml file. I have...
  27. I

Nothing was ever changed on anybody's account. Not sure what your saying about changing a night race to a day race. They still have a night race out there. I have a business to run and projects to complete. I might have some spare time when I die some day. I don't know much about GPS but I'm not...
  28. I

The last 3 or so races I have done out there we have had to go out and make our own course map. Because no one else can make any sense of the course map. Its just easier to go out and take one lap and try to figure out wants going on. Then do another lap plotting our own course while taking...
  29. I

Wow really. You should attend a BiTd race and see how much this lacks. It has potential to be great. Location and the fact it UTV only. I know at least a dozen or more people who refuse to race it because it's a circus. Every time I have tired to assist it falls on deaf ears and many others...
  30. I

To be entirely correct you have been giving files that are a huge pain in the ass to convert to a lowrance acceptable file. It's easier to just go make your own course trail with the barely marked trail. Do you plan to improve this in 2016?
  31. I

Baja 1000 Race Report UTVinc/Polaris

If it was easy everyone would do it. Your only as good as your last mistake.
  32. I

Official UTVUnderground 2015 Baja 1000 Photos / Story / Results

All we hear is Blah Blah as your the same opinionated guy who just wants to bitch and complain without even telling anyone one who you actually are. Just be glad you got some pictures. #keyboardcomplainer
  33. I

Official UTVUnderground 2015 Baja 1000 Photos / Story / Results

Just like the sun will rise tomorrow.
  34. I

2016 BITD UTV Rules/Classes

That is a 2015 entry form. I don't think the unlimited class is a Pro class in 2015. I might be wrong.
  35. I

Belts and other BS ?'s...

Belts don't always blow cuz their hot. If you get them hot enough yeah they will. But that is not very often unless you have no idea what your doing.
  36. I

Belts and other BS ?'s...

1 - Yes 2 - Gear oil 3 - none 4 - no Corona please
  37. I

BITD adds new Pro Turbo Production UTV class

It can be funny when you finish a race without a tow strap.
  38. I

Baja 1000 Bets and Bullshit

Actually my Rookie Amateur Cheeto eating ass got 79 more points then the roll over express at Silverstate. The finish line at Silver state was so cool. Maybe some day you will see more then just pictures of it. While the rest of us are trying to win, your just whining about over coming...
  39. I

This is what I tell an old man you shows everyone on this site when his meds are running low. You open your mouth every day without thinking about the consequences you cause others. But Hay, at least all the obstacles you over come will sound really good on the Oprah show.
  40. I

He can over come those obstacles too. Because success is not measured in winning, Its measured in whining. Anybody who told you success was not measured in winning never won anything.
  41. I

That what kids who don't win always say after not winning and getting a participant ribbon for continually sucking. See you in Henderson
  42. I

Maybe if you actually finished a race you could catch Paul Cooper who is 40 points ahead of you still and he destroyed his car 8 months ago at the mint. Heck maybe if you put 10% of the effort you put into running your mouth and burning up band width and complaining to Casey about your...
  43. I

This coming from the guy who has raced every race this season and is just 3 points ahead of me and I raced 2 races. I gather more points at one race then you can gather in 3 bud. 30 points????? With a points total like that how do you decide which race to actually throw out.
  44. I

Just run the same rules as the NA class Bore, stroke, Block, Heads and Turbo. Heck if you wanna slow them down more force the stock injectors. The stock turbo will be the limiting factor.
  45. I

The thing that will happen will be most all the guys who are going from NA to Turbo were finishers this year, so they will be working the bugs out of their car. Since we basically are loosing the top guys in the NA class to the Turbo class this will require the guys in the next 10-30 spots to...
  46. I

Don't forget your trailer for all those excuses you will need along the way.
  47. I

Yeap, Just check bore and stroke. And stock turbo.
  48. I

Because they are not trucks.
  49. I

Seemed way easier to tech if they opened then up. Oh well. Glad to hear they will have 2 classes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000