Search results

1. ruggbutt

FS 2016 RZR XP1000

2016 Polaris RZR, new engine with 450 miles on it. New transmission with 1400 miles on it. The engine was built by a premier SxS shop in town and is bulletproof. I could have put a crate motor in but I wanted something that would last. Carillo lightweight rods and pistons. New valves, 5 angle...
  2. ruggbutt

What's up?

Welcome from Arizona.
  3. ruggbutt

Post your favorite UTV photo....

Couple shots from GoPro video at Glamis on Halloween. Cresting a really big dune.................. I got y'all beat !!!!!
  4. ruggbutt

Shocks question

I have a 2014 800S with Fox Shocks. Are aftermarket Walker Evans shocks better than what I have? It's my understanding that ordering the WE shocks off of their site they have the WE springs, not the cheapie Polaris springs. Thoughts?
  5. ruggbutt

I shouldn't even be alive

Just to hammer the subject home to never ride alone I'll share a couple pics. I wore this collar for 4 months 24/7. By the end of the 4 months I thought I was going to lose my mind because it was so insanely uncomfortable. It wasn't as uncomfortable as a broken neck though....................
  6. ruggbutt

I hear ya FBT. Call it what you like, an angel or something else but I was being looked after for sure. My doctor is one of the top 20 neurosurgeons in the world and he's still amazed that I survived and that I've healed with 98% of my movement intact. Earlier this week I won a drawing from...
  7. ruggbutt

Why we need to wear helmets!

It's all right here: http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16357
  8. ruggbutt

Can-Am Maverick X DS Turbo Review! WATCH NOW!!!

I drove one at Camp RZR. Acceleration is insane! No turbo lag. Seemed to handle well in the small dunes, where we drove them. I'd like to see how they handled in the trails, riverbeds and rocky areas where I live (AZ).
  9. ruggbutt

Why we need to wear helmets!

I'm alive because of a helmet. Couldn't have taken a hit this hard on the side of my head.................
  10. ruggbutt

Wow Tree68, you've been thru it!! I've ridden off and on most of my life, not seriously but when I bought the quad I bought the top of the line model. The weekend previous I was hauling ass up and down the trails here north of Lake Pleasant. Even now it's bizarre that I was basically...
  11. ruggbutt

I knew my neck was broken, I could feel the pain in the bone. And you're correct, I thought about my cousin and told myself "not me, not now, I'll die trying to get help". I made the right decision.
  12. ruggbutt

Thanks Bert's!!!!

I had a great time meeting the guys at the booth at Camp RZR. Got to see some killer customized RZR's as well. Imagine my surprise this morning when I check my e-mail and I've found I've won the drawing! Thanks so much Bert's, the gear will come in handy...
  13. ruggbutt

I found these forums while looking for information about my RZR. Google was my friend! I've only had my 800-S for a couple of months, I traded in my Sportsman 850 HO that had only 95 miles on it. And two payments. Some may ask why? 10 May of this year I was riding my quad 23 miles north of Lake...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000