Search results

1. HCR-Brit

HCR Racing Long Travel in Action

Been working on this video for a while and I'm pretty happy with how it came out!
  2. HCR-Brit

GENERAL / 900 S / 1000 S Long Travel kit

Hey guys, A bunch of people have asked why we didn't make a long travel kit for the 900 S and 1000 S with the release of the GENERAL LT kit. They are cross compatible with a few modifications on our end. Wanted to share few photos of both as they look completely different, IMO.
  3. HCR-Brit

HCR Racing Presenting Sponsor of Polaris KOH UTV Race

Can't wait to be in Hammertown again this year. If you are racing or spectating, we will be hosting the KOH experience. Only 20 spots still left. Details attached. To register: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2015-koh-utv-experience-with-hcr-racing-tickets-15377512554
  4. HCR-Brit

Polaris HCR Racing XP1000 ELITE SAND SERIES LONG TRAVEL KIT

Come see it in Person at Parker Contingency or Dumont this weekend.
  5. HCR-Brit

Builds We've had the pleasure to be a part of over the last Year

Thanks to everyone who has given us the opportunity to do builds with over the passed year. Here are some of the bigger builds. We would love to see some customer builds added as well. METHOD RACING TRAVIS PASTRANA RONNIE RENNER...
  6. HCR-Brit

Your Official HCR Rep

Hey guys, I have met many of you and talk to you all over the phone. I just wanted everyone to know I am officially active on UTVUG and if you guys have any questions on anything PLEASE feel free to PM me. I look forward to getting to know those I already know better and meet a whole new...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000