Search results

1. marcust90

best all around trail tire

Hello everyone I have a JD RSX 850i and currently running 30" mudlites and have it set up for mud riding mostly. However, after breaking things constantly I have decided to go to a more trail friendly set-up. I am going to keep the lift i have and am wanting to stay in the 30" size. Currently I...
  2. marcust90

Windrock Park, TN

Have been trying to plan some places to ride this year and this place really caught my eye. Does anyone have any experience riding here? http://www.windrockpark.com/ If so how did u like it? how were the trails? Its a 8hr drive for me and really just trying to get some first hand experience on...
  3. marcust90

John Deere RSX suspension?

Does anyone make a suspension kit for the RSX that have some arched lower a-arms?? iv been looking and all i can find is the magnum long travel kit with would b fine since im gonna lift mine a lil anyway but id love to have some arched a-arms to help with the deep ruts
  4. marcust90

New guy from NC

Hey guys hpws it going. Been following utvunderground from the east coast for a long time now. while i dont know much about the desert racing iv love to learn about it. all we have here is mud and clay haha. i am the owner of a custom painted John Deere RSX 850i with 30" ITP mudlites with a few...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000