Search results

1. L

Yamaha plug and play wired

Plug and play wiring kits are in the works for your rotax / rhino swaps. I want to hear from everyone, if you have already done one or are thinking about it. What do you wish you did or what would you like a wiring kit to have. Everything from bells and whistles to where do you want to mount...
  2. L

Yamaha chassis width

i have been making lots of progress on my build, pics will be up soon. some friends that have come checked it say it looks to wide??? give me your input on my dimensions please??? a pilar and roof width 59" door bar width 71" bottom of frame width 64" from floor to roof 50"
  3. L

All UTV's panel thickness

what thickness of alloy should i use for skid plates, side panels, roof and firewalls etc etc??? oh this is for a desert race rhino. i saw a post somewhere but now i cant find it. thank you in advance.
  4. L

Yamaha chopped and dropped

hello all i am in the beginning stages of chopping and dropping my rhino. i bought the rhino with the intention of doing this. i have been reading as much as my mind will take and i have 100's of pics of previous projects that i have found on this and other forums. i have the rhino all chopped...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000