Search results

1. E

Yamaha Oil leaking behind sheave/ Need input

Standard . Righty Tighty Lefty loosey
  2. E

I pulled off the complete Sheave and it is the seal on the shaft that is leaking Anybody have any knowage on changing that ????
  3. E

I have an unknown oil leak and it looks like it's coming from behind the sheave 2005 Rhino I took the cover off and ran up and down the road and there is a good amound of oil on the skid plate below I haven't taken the sheave off yet Has anybody had this same problem and what's the...
  4. E

Need Sheave part / Cam Plate

Does anybody have a part for a 2005 Rhino Sheave I need what's called the Cam Plate That's inside the sheave It's what rides on the splines of the main shaft and rides on the rollers Well . Anybody know a good source to find one ????? With-out getting bent-over .............
  5. E

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Hey ... As long as we're doing snow pictures How about this one ?? It's from the top of trail at Bee Canyon last year Dig those antlers mounted on the front !!!!!!!!
  6. E

Hey I really need my Rhino Back .........Hope you have what I need It's the passenger side...

Hey I really need my Rhino Back .........Hope you have what I need It's the passenger side rear Give me a call 951-236-8399 RON
  7. E

Official Soboba 2011 Thread

Re: Official Soboba 2010 Thread What's the latest news on Soboba ??
  8. E

Off Road Weather Station.

Nice Work / I'll save that site
  9. E

* Full Moon Bee Canyon Night Ride /May 9th *

Here's a picture from the ride before the sun went all the way down We were on one of the look-out spots along the ride The Elv.was about 5800 FT. Also let me know when you do one of those rides in your area /Sounds like a good trip I'll post here again when we do another ride .::
  10. E

Saturday's nights ride was a LOT of fun . All the trails look so different in the dark We had a couple rides last summer and I think there will be more this summer Something fun to do on a Saturday night / Close by and you can rack up a lot of miles I'll post when we get another one going...
  11. E

We met at 6:00 P M Hit the trail about 6:20 Got back to the trucks at 10 : 30 / Just right And as we just past the shooting canyons . there was 2 quads heading UP !!
  12. E

A Great way to spend a Sat.Night With good people and Rhinos on the trail / Well we had 5 Rhinos and 1 Ranger but that's O K ... There was some that had been on the trail before and a few that had never been there before / Nice to show the trail system to people that have never been there...
  13. E

WOW ...... What a Great night ride ......... The trail was Fantastic. The people were Great The kids had a blast !!! NO mechanical Problems of ANY kind ( Didn't have to break out the 'Magic" Toolbox once) A Great way to spend a Sat.Night With good people and Rhinos on the trail
  14. E

STILL ON . Looks like 7 or 8 Rhinos
  15. E

Anybody Else??? The weather should be perfect
  16. E

Here's the Easy dirictions :: Come into Hemet via Hwy 74 ( Florida) Drive ALL the way thru town going East Stay on Florida ALL the way into Valle Vista You will pass Ramona Expressway on your left Then farther up the road is a Large Shell Gas Station on your left Then a few more...
  17. E

COOL . Sounds like things are shaping up / we have about 7 or 8 rhinos now Anybody need directions ??
  18. E

Let's get a list going for this ride guys; Does anybody need directions ????????? Like to see how many people we have going 1. Eat Dirt ( Ron ) 2. JMS ( Justin ) 3. Yomanda
  19. E

Here's another pic. from last year / Nice valley views from up there
  20. E

I talked to Mike F today / Trying to get him to drag his tail over here for the Night Ride
  21. E

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well ... It's almost summer time . So how about a Saturday Night Full Moon ride in Bee Canyon / Hemet ???? Time to see if those H.I.D.'s still work / But with a Full Moon on the mountain ...Who needs them...
  22. E

Bee Canyon group ride

That's this friday ...Right !!!
  23. E

Who has the sickest lifted truck in the underground???

Here's my truck :: '76 Chevy At least all my pictures are in the DIRT NO City Boy Truck here !!
  24. E

Instant email notification

Did you get a bigger hammer ?? I was having the same problem / I thought it was my Slow-ass computer
  25. E

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Here's another view of the " Pine Cove Hell's Rhinos "
  26. E

happy b day mikef

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE ............ For your Birthday ..I'll send you a free pass to the Soboba Mud Bath and Spa
  27. E

Soboba Pics

RUN.....BUBBA......RUN..!
  28. E

Soboba Pics

Here's a few more :: The Wild Start : Wide Open :
  29. E

Soboba Pics

It was nuts out there !!!!!!!!!1 I have never been at a race with SO.. much rain and MUD in the 3 days I was out there Anybody with a pop-up cover got REAL popular as everybody huddled together to get out of the rain I was at my regular spot at the where the cars dropped into riverbed...
  30. E

Soboba GP

I was out there today and they said " Rain Or Shine " !!!!!!!!!! Oh ..Is the poor little rhino going to get wet ????????? Hey Mike F , Wish you were coming out
  31. E

Soboba GP

Oh Come on now !! I use my size to help balance the load in my friend's ( Leon ) Bronco when we rock crawling ........:D Man ,, This is going to be a Great weekend /All the racing , meeting some friends from the forums . I'll be out there all weekend with the toy-hauler
  32. E

Soboba GP

They will have a vendors row / lots of Stuff Hey Joey : Save a Fat-Azz size shirt for me too !!
  33. E

Soboba GP

Here's a picture of some guy named Mike F : Having an " O- Shit " moment I hope I get that same spot this year !!
  34. E

Soboba GP

Here's a few pictures from last years race ::
  35. E

Soboba GP

Is there a head count as to how many from the forum will be there ?? So we will know who to throw rocks at !! :eek:
  36. E

Sharpie chickks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take me to your Leader Klingon Warrior But don't hurt my oneeyedtrousersnake !!!! :eek:
  37. E

Trail Monster / Mad Max Style

It looks like Tina Tunner should be driving it around Thunderdome !
  38. E

Trail Monster / Mad Max Style

Check out this ride I found FOR SALE in Laughlin at the SCORE race If you want to get this Bad-Boy you better act fast The list of accessories are TOO long to list The pictures tell tell whole story ............REALLY one of a kind Hey Joey : I think Pac 4X4 was in Laughlin...
  39. E

Just found this place !!

Hey Everybody , I just found this place ..COOL Mike F sent me a E-Mail to check it out . Looks like I have another place to hang out

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000