Search results

1. E

Yamaha Oil leaking behind sheave/ Need input

I have an unknown oil leak and it looks like it's coming from behind the sheave 2005 Rhino I took the cover off and ran up and down the road and there is a good amound of oil on the skid plate below I haven't taken the sheave off yet Has anybody had this same problem and what's the...
  2. E

Need Sheave part / Cam Plate

Does anybody have a part for a 2005 Rhino Sheave I need what's called the Cam Plate That's inside the sheave It's what rides on the splines of the main shaft and rides on the rollers Well . Anybody know a good source to find one ????? With-out getting bent-over .............
  3. E

* Full Moon Bee Canyon Night Ride /May 9th *

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well ... It's almost summer time . So how about a Saturday Night Full Moon ride in Bee Canyon / Hemet ???? Time to see if those H.I.D.'s still work / But with a Full Moon on the mountain ...Who needs them...
  4. E

Trail Monster / Mad Max Style

Check out this ride I found FOR SALE in Laughlin at the SCORE race If you want to get this Bad-Boy you better act fast The list of accessories are TOO long to list The pictures tell tell whole story ............REALLY one of a kind Hey Joey : I think Pac 4X4 was in Laughlin...
  5. E

Just found this place !!

Hey Everybody , I just found this place ..COOL Mike F sent me a E-Mail to check it out . Looks like I have another place to hang out

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000