Search results

1. dude1782

Shock Therapy External Bypass Kit

I just saw Shock Therapy's new external bypass kit. I couldn't find any info yet. It looks like it's on Madigan suspension. Most of the external bypass kits I've seen so far use massive shocks and they're really expensive so this is interesting.
  2. dude1782

Polaris When is the RZR XP 4 Turbo coming?

When is the RZR XP 4 Turbo coming? Is it coming at all? What is the usual release schedule? Has anybody heard any insider info? What is your best guess?
  3. dude1782

Polaris Polaris Terrainarmor Non-Pneumatic Tires

A while ago, Polaris revealed their terrainarmor non-pneumatic tires. They're used for Polaris defense and there was a Sportsman with them, but after that, I haven't heard anything new about them. I thought they were going to release them. Will they ever release them? Has anyone heard anything...
  4. dude1782

Can-Am Ballistic Announcement

BJ Baldwin's been sporting a can am logo on the bedside of his new truck. Any guesses on what the ballistic announcement will be?
  5. dude1782

BITD Drone Rules?

I thought I read that BITD banned drones but at the UTVWC I saw a DJI Phantom flying around. Was he not supposed to be doing that or is it just a technical thing because it was a BITD sanctioned event or can media have it? I was going to bring my Phantom but then I read about the rule.
  6. dude1782

Best Places to Ride in Arizona?

I live in Arizona and I always end up going to the same places. Where are your favorite places to go in Arizona or close to Arizona? I like all riding styles and terrain, but going fast in the desert is my favorite. The only problem I might have is ground clearance. I've been to Box Canyon...
  7. dude1782

8. dude1782

How did you get into UTV desert racing?

How did you get into UTV desert racing? I'm trying to get into desert racing and I want to know how other people got into it. Tell me about the history of your team. What made you want to start racing? Did anyone help support you? What series did you race in? What class did you race? What...
  9. dude1782

Hello World

10. dude1782

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000