Search results

1. Todd Ockert

Sharetrails/BRC 30th Anniversary Event

Join us for our celebration of 30 years of success in OHV advocacy while enjoying the public lands of the BLM Needles District, along the shores of the Colorado River, at Pirate Cove Resort & Marina. https://sharetrails.org/30years/ Lots of swag to give away. Auction to support Sharetrails...
  2. Todd Ockert

NEVADA - BLM Extends Comment Period for The NV & CA Greater Sage Grouse Bi-State Distinct Population

http://www.sharetrails.org/alerts/2015/12/18/nevada-blm-extends-comment-period-nv-ca-greater-sage-grouse-bi-state-distinct-popu Dear BRC Action Alert Subscriber, The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has extended the comment period 30 days on potential changes to the Proposed Plan as set forth...
  3. Todd Ockert

COMMENTS NEEDED ON WEST MOJAVE ROUTE NETWORK PROJECT BY JUNE 4, 2014

NATIONAL CALL TO ACTION COMMENTS NEEDED ON WEST MOJAVE ROUTE NETWORK PROJECT BY JUNE 4, 2014 Dear BRC Action Alert Subscriber, As many of you know, the BLM's comment period for the West Mojave (WEMO) Route Network Project (WMRNP) and Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS)...
  4. Todd Ockert

OUTNUMBERED 500 to 1

I borrowed this from a friend on Pirate4x4. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/general-4x4-discussion/2038306-outnumbered-500-1-a.html We are losing our access to public lands at an alarming rate. Why is this happening? Because our pro-access organizations are WAY under funded and their...
  5. Todd Ockert

Who is working to protect your Access Rights?

I am wondering who is working to protect access to public lands for the SxS users? I can tell you that BRC is! We have Don Amador who is actively engaged in the Ca/Nv desert washes issues and been to numerous meetings. John Stewart from Cal4, and on the BOD for BRC has been to numerous...
  6. Todd Ockert

Send Letter to Save OHV Recreation in Northern Nevada - Comments Due by April 27, 2015

Join and Support The Fight To Protect OHV Use Today! April 27, 2015, is the deadline for public comments on the Draft Resource Management Plan/Draft Environmental Impact Statement (Draft RMP/EIS) for the Nevada Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Carson City District, Sierra Front and Stillwater...
  7. Todd Ockert

New Land Use guy from Cali

Hello Undergrounders. I am Todd Ockert, from Hanford California. I am the BRC President. I am a Jeep owner, but have played with UTV's with friends that have them. One day, I might have one when I am tired of fixing the Jeep. BRC is here to help keep OUR access open for everyone. If you...
  8. Todd Ockert

BRC Selects New Executive Director

POCATELLO, ID (April 3, 2015) - The BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC) is excited to announce the hiring of Martin Hackworth as its new Executive Director. Martin hails from Pocatello, Idaho, with a background in OHV use that is well suited to his new position as BRC Executive Director. Martin comes...
  9. Todd Ockert

National Call To Action - Help Save Moab's Trails

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED DEADLINE MARCH 31, 2015 Dear BRC Action Alert Subscriber, The Grand County Council has identified over 100 miles of road closures in its proposed Public Lands Initiative (PLI) plan to be submitted to Representative Rob Bishop. This proposal is scheduled to be voted...
  10. Todd Ockert

BRC President here

Hello UTV Underground. Todd Ockert, BlueRibbon Coalition President. Just stopping in to say hi, and introduce myself to the group. I currently do not have an ATV or SxS. I am a Jeep owner though. Not that I would not mind having an UTV in my garage though, as they are fun. We at BRC are...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000