Search results

1. kornfed

Yamaha Truly Unlimited UTV - Rustfish Racing 2921

As some of you know, the Rustfish Racing team has been looking at the options around a truly unlimited UTV. No compromises...! Our plan is to use the best fabrication techniques and racing technology we can assemble to make the ultimate 1 liter off-road race car. We started with a plan to...
  2. kornfed

Race Report 1992

First off I have to say I am totally gutted by the tragic day at the 500. This race was a nightmare. The loss of life and shear stupidity of the course design makes all the hard work and financial expense seem like a waste. I may be just too raw from the experience, but this was a bad day of...
  3. kornfed

RUSTFISH - San Felipe 250 PRO NA 1st Place

This is my first official race report so wanted to start off by saying that we won by miracle after miracle, but we will take it. :) First miracle was actually getting a build to race. Our plan for 2016 was to run in the PRO UTV FI class. We have a monster build going on that fell behind and...
  4. kornfed

SCORE PRO UTV 1 CLASS!!!

I just spoke with Art Savedra at SCORE. He stated they are not splitting the classes. PRO UTV will be 1 class, NA and Turbo Cars fighting it out. This pits the Natural Born Killers (my new term) against the New Turbo builds. Same numbering system 1900... We are not going to race in BITD...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000