Search results

1. xoutlawheartx

All UTV's An awesome fuel starvation solution for Fuel Injection.

This is my buddies company based out of Portland, Radium Engineering. He manufactures these fuel surge tanks. I'll be using one of these in my SR1 race car. The quality is top notch. A great video explaining exactly how they work: How does a RADIUM Fuel Surge Tank work? on Vimeo The tanks...
  2. xoutlawheartx

the first Yamaha R1 alternator pully adapter kits

Main bearing damage due to harmonics scare me. What engine issues did you have, if you don't mind me asking?
  3. xoutlawheartx

torc racing series utv's?

Keeping costs down in UTV racing is simple; forget building the stock engines & 4wd systems, and stick with a simple, 2wd, no reverse system, with a stock streetbike engine. Ridiculously cheaper to start with. Light years more reliable. Engines/transmissions live MUCH longer. MUCH cheaper to...
  4. xoutlawheartx

1st Full Season of SR1 - Great work Weller Racing

One 2nd place finish, one 3rd, and how many 1st's? Oh yeah, that's right, ZERO. So that, plus multiple crashes, and this equals the "fastest SR1 driver"? I like your logic! So I guess the guy who placed below Dan in the points standing, is the second fastest SR1 driver, and he doesn't even...
  5. xoutlawheartx

1st Full Season of SR1 - Great work Weller Racing

Am I seeing things? Does Zerofield's signature actually read "Don't hate on Dan Kelly because he is the fastest SR1 driver" Uhh...
  6. xoutlawheartx

Hush your mouth before I ship you back to Mexico.

Hush your mouth before I ship you back to Mexico.
  7. xoutlawheartx

what fuel pump do you use?

Inline gauge? As opposed to......? Any fuel pressure gauge is mounted "inline". A pressure gauge can be mounted right off the outlet of the pump, before or after the filter (as long as the filter is after the pump), anywhere on the feed line, anywhere on the fuel rail, or on the gauge port on...
  8. xoutlawheartx

Monster Energy Kawasaki Super Nessy

He explained the objective, in DETAIL. Go read. It "has nothing to do with UTV's"? You're wrong. It's none of your business who's paying for it.
  9. xoutlawheartx

JAYPEE's New SXS Build

Photoshopped!!
  10. xoutlawheartx

CheekMotorSports SR1300BUSA!!!

What brand/material are the rear a-arms?
  11. xoutlawheartx

Yamaha got any ideas

Impreza engine?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000