Search results

1. B

wtd 12 x 10 rims

Hey chris, is it possible to put beadlocks on the dwt spun aluminum wheels?
  2. B

Problems with Fullerton Sand Sports??

Dave surely does know his stuff about tires & wheels and I'm sure you will get taken care of. Not sure what kind of radiator you are going to run but when I tried the #2 paddles mine was running a little on the hot side. I loved the way they hooked up but didn't like how hot it ran so I got rid...
  3. B

Yamaha Who's Rhino is this?

Ya that sprocket doesn't look any bigger than mine and I'm running a 12 up front. Looks like he has moved everything out back radiator, fuel cell, probably the battery. Also looks like he has different A-Arms in the front than the rear which are probably lighter so the front end is looking way...
  4. B

Reliability of streetbike powered rhinos?

all that i can say is that mine has been more reliable than my 700 efi. I have the original chain on and i have logged 10 dune weekends and probably 2000 miles. if your going to do it, do it right and buy all the right heavy duty suspension that you can, ie: spindles, steering racks, ties rods...
  5. B

Red, Blue, 12", and 14" Silver billet center wheels.

the wheel that is in your profile can you make that for a rhino and 10" wide. also is there bead locks on the outer and the inner.
  6. B

Weller Racing customer/SR1 event maybe this year?

you can count me in as long as its late this year. iam not sure how long its going to be with my shoulder being out of commision, but iam hoping by halloween i can start ripping again.
  7. B

Project "2Times"

that price is with the paddles on or did you have to buy the tires and send them out ot be paddled. also what width of rim are you running and a 12 wide tire
  8. B

glamis this weekend full moon

anybody heading out to glamis for the full moon this weekend 07/24. i know their is a bunch of quads heading out to race the hill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000