Search results

1. R

Rzr4xp, rzr s1000 or yxz??? Need unbiased opinions

In my ignorance of assuming the 2017's would not be discounted much, I just checked and the 2017 white lighting 1kxp 2 seater is only 14.9k! I think a 60 inch side by side would fit the trails here better, as well as the extra ground clearance from the dual a-arm rear, vs the trailing arm. On...
  2. R

Rzr4xp, rzr s1000 or yxz??? Need unbiased opinions

So, I am finally ready to pull the trigger on a side by side, but I'm obviously all over the map. I meed help narrowing down my options. I live in northern Illinois but shop Abernathy in TN because of their outstanding deals, that local dealers refuse to touch. Of the 2016 inventory left at...
  3. R

First UTV...need help deciding!!

I have ridden atc's, atv's and dirt bikes for decades. I currently own a 2015 sportsman 570 for snow plowimg/light yard work on our 20 acre property. I am parting out my 70whp Raptor 700 ATV as the motor popped two years back and after buying a yamaha r1 motor to install, lost the time to invest...
  4. R

Need help deciding on first UTV!

I have ridden atvs my whole life and recently just sold my 60whp Raptor 700. I am buying a new house and need to be able to snowplow the long drive so decided to buy a UTV. Aside from plowing the drive I won't be using it for any other utility type needs so I would prefer a sporty UTV so I...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000