Search results

1. L

Lone Star Racing seeking Shipping Manager in Mesa, AZ

February 24th, 2012 Lone Star Racing is currently seeking a new shipping manager for its Mesa, AZ based manufacturing company. We are looking for a candidate that is familiar with ATV and/or UTV parts, that has the following skills: Hard worker, Mechanically inclined, Familiar using windows...
  2. L

LSR's new Sand Shark video!

Lone Star Racing Sand Shark Drag Bike Intro - YouTube Check out our new long travel hill shooter bike!
  3. L

Visit Lone Star Racing at the Sand Sports Super Show this weekend! Huge deals!

Come visit our booth to see all the new happenings and products at LSR. We are located in building 10 near the Men's Restrooms. Make sure to ask for me (Greg) for our special show deals, and we can get you special pricing for that accessory or suspension kit to turn your ride into a real...
  4. L

LSR SR1 Race Team Update

YouTube - Lucas Oil Off Road Heads to Speedworld Off Road Park on April 16th & 17th, 2011 Rounds 3 and 4 are already upon us. We’ve been busy updating the chassis with some new safety items that were put into effect for the 2011 season. We had to add some diagonal bracing, and...
  5. L

Can-Am New Commander Long Travel Video!

Enjoy! LSR Commander Long Travel Suspension Intro! on Vimeo <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22133304?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="398" height="224" frameborder="0"></iframe>
  6. L

LSR SR1 Race Team ready for Firebird, Lucas Oil Off Road Racing

Well, its that time again.. race season is upon us! We are looking forward to a great season. We are feeling very confident we have the 1st season bugs worked out, and we are ready for strong and consistent finishes on the podium for 2011. I wanted to throw out a special thanks to a few of...
  7. L

2010 UTV Racing Champions!

Mesa, AZ October 22, 2010 We would like to throw out a huge Congratulations to 3 guys that have locked up 1st place for the 2010 racing season! Most people don't understand the huge commitment and amount of work it takes to put together a winning championship season, but these guys make it...
  8. L

LSR SR1 Crash and Rebuild!

I'm sorry to say that i had a pretty bad crash during Friday's practice session for Rounds 11 and 12 at Speedworld. On lap 3, after making the fastest lap in practice, i jumped into the woops, the back of the car cased a woop, and sent it flying into what has been called the worst UTV crash...
  9. L

LSR SR1 Highlight video from Lucas Oil Offroad Racing Series, VEGAS!

YouTube - LOORRS LAS VEGAS Rd 5 and 6
  10. L

New video from Lonestar Racing SR1 Team from rounds 3 and 4 LOORRS!

Check out the latest video from LOORRS! YouTube - Lonestar Racing SR1 Rounds 3 and 4 from Lucas Oil OffRoad Racing Series Speedworld
  11. L

UTV's invade Glamis after the rain storms

Check it out: YouTube - Glamis Jan 2010 Runs to Olds! G-
  12. L

LSR and TMW at LOORS Race this weekend!

I am so excited, i can't keep it to myself! We are finally going to have a UTV Race Car in the Lucas Oil Off Road Series this weekend at Speedworld in AZ! LSR and TMW Offroad teamed up at the last minute to finish a short course car in the last few days. Nothing like waiting until the...
  13. L

Custom RZR Cage

We are doing a custom cage for a customer. I think it looks pretty damn cool if i do say so, so i thought i would show you guys. Its quite a bit different than our standard one. Different v bars, the front part of cage is taller, it has easy entry door bars (that will get panels along with...
  14. L

what up Moofers!

what up Moofers! **new pics 3/18/09** what up what up! g-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000