Search results

1. B

The XX was the fastest car at WORCS today.

The XX was the fastest race car at Sand Hollow this weekend. Besting the turbo cars also. Pretty big win for just the cars second race. Bet we will see alot more of this.
  2. B

Tell me who has a chance to beat Team Millen. Baja 1K

I believe this race will be Ryhs and his team against everyone else. Who is your pick to beat them ? Burnette , Jagged , Matlock, . The Romeros (Yes , they and also Robby have had the Speedcat long enough now to really be able to show everyone that this car is the real deal. And I am looking...
  3. B

Single seat race car.

Curious to hear what people think. Is there any appetite out there to propose allowing single seat race cars in BITD ? I believe class 19 is the only 4 wheel class that requires two occupants in the car , correct ? I could see this adding more strategy to the class. I spoke to someone about...
  4. B

Arctic Cat Desert race car purchase program now on ACs website.

I think this is one of the many new things out as of late that says so much about how far UTV racing has come. Buy a pure race car direct from a dealer. I see they have just three dealers set up so far. Along with long list of optional racing parts to choose from. I know R.G. hasnt set the...
  5. B

The best edit yet. UTVWC Five2productions

Not mine and no affiliation. I thought for those that havnt caught it. Five2productions has Jason and Josh with a bad ass edit with them taking in the action at the UTV World Championships. On Youtube now . My favorite that I've seen so far. Nicely done guys.
  6. B

LOORS opening weekend. We will see who was right. Myself or a fyou Donkeys.

Last year I had a thread started about Polaris seemingly throwing in the towel at lucas oil and letting the YXZ drivers dominate without putting up much of a fight. Some if you said it didnt matter who was doing the driving , Yamaha would dominate either way. I argued that if Polaris put some...
  7. B

KOH Pick the winner.

I took Ryhs Millen to overall the 1000 so I want to get a little streak going. So many top notch drivers in the utv class this year but I love upsets so I am taking Dustin Nelson. Jason Weller had such a great race last year with a great set up and Id bet by now they have those cars micro...
  8. B

More Crandon news.

TORC is getting prety exciting for us UTV guys... I saw today Yamaha just signed CJ Greaves to a utv deal to race at the big house and also next years schedule. The more big names the factories bring in the better off we all are. Leaving friday morning to go check everything out. Cant wait. The...
  9. B

Big House !!!!

Im pretty fired up for Crandon this year with UTVs being added to the show. If your an off road race fan you owe it to your self to make it out atleast once. Loors is fun and cool and all that but Crandon is a whole new more bad ass world. The atmosphere is off the hook ! Ive heard of some...
  10. B

900 Ace

With the new design will we ever see the 900 Ace become legal in the Naturally Asperated class ? Really it's not that bad of an idea. With some small motor work your power to weight would be pretty competitive with the other cars. I always thought the two competators per vehicle rule was...
  11. B

Why not the YXZ. ?

No belt, stronger top end and stronger bottem end.Tube works is reporting a greater than 90 mph top end with only a slight motor tune. So why is hardly no one building one and very few racing one in the top circuit ? Is it a brand loyalty thing ? No turbo ? Im curious to know as I try to...
  12. B

400 hp at 88 pounds ?

My father was telling me about a motor that the Nissan engineers have developed. Did I hear him correct ? That power to weight is F1 type stuff. Maybe even a bit stronger than an f1 power to weight. Anyone know what Nissan plans for this motor or know anyrhing more about it ? Or even if it's...
  13. B

Norra 1000

Pretty cool to see how well the UTVS are hanging in there with the rest of the classes at Norra. A few teams were Mid pack I belive as of last night ? The live feed , even with a few glitches is pretty cool to watch. Sad to see the Land Shark go down today. That car was kicking some ass. Still...
  14. B

Yamaha beat down at loors.

I'm suprised Polaris is just giving the points Championship away in LOORS like that. Yamaha is completely dominating. It would have been a clean sweep yesterday if Hammel hadn't gone off that far jump sideways towards the end of the race. Poor Deberti is a great driver and Cognito built him a...
  15. B

Mint 400 Odds

Mint 400 Week. My second favorite race of the year . A close second to the 1000. Vegas put up trophy truck/1500 odds so why can't we. Can't wait.... Justin Lambert. 4-1. Duh. Mark Burnett. 9-2 He's been on Fire :) Mitch Guthrie Jr. 9-2 With better luck he wins...going away. Dustin...
  16. B

What new cars will I want to check out.

I'm a sucker for a well buIlt buetiful Race Car. I think even more then the race itself I'm really looking forward to taking a long look at some of the new Bad Ass race cars that are coming out. I didn't get to Parker so I have a few that are on my list. Jerry fasts' XYZ, Havnt seen it yet and...
  17. B

New Builds Going Down

Not sure about you guys but I am really amazed at all these new race car builds for Best in the Desert I've been seeing the last few months from brand new teams and current. For some of you OG's this last few months has to be pretty exciting for you to see whats coming, no ? The Profesional...
  18. B

Baja 1000 class 1900

My favorite race of the year besides the Mint is coming up. Id like to know what is the very best way to follow from home ? Anyone have a favorite ? I think the UTV Inc car has to be the favorite. But man, there's a ton of talent close behind with Jagged and Cognito. I really like that S3 and...
  19. B

Honda Racing ?

The Honda TT looked Bad Ass but did anyone see the Pioneer all done up also ? Anything to read into there ?
  20. B

Whats up with Artic Cat Lately ????

What's up with Atic Cat whooping on every one in short courses latley in the under 1000 classes ? My brother was telling me they looked really fast at the worcs race over the weekend too. Is it just the dudes driving them, work done to them or are they just plain old decent race cars ? I've...
  21. B

Terracross, Haydays and the Big House

Gonna try to make Haydays for Terra Cross either Saturday or Sunday. Not much information on the schedule that i can find. Any difference in the level of racing action on either day ? I'm assuming each day is just a separate round. Just got back from the Big House. Trip # 3. 3 days of...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000