Search results

1. BajaBoundMoto

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

What @BiggJim said. Because my trailers are pulled mainly in Baja I'm mostly concerned with the max. width too. I tow bikes, UTVs, and a 1600 car so I don't need a 102" wide Trophy Truck hauler (wish i did though...). I have a few of the typical AzTex/BigTex/Carson type flatbeds that are 96"...
  2. BajaBoundMoto

SB Filter question

Awesome replies. Thanks!
  3. BajaBoundMoto

SB Filter question

If you are running a SB Filter particle separator, what happens in rain? Does it blast water into the intake?
  4. BajaBoundMoto

Who Here Has Actually Run the Baja 1000 in a UTV?

So I was gonna post a technical question in another section, saw this thread, and now wasting(?) time when I should be working... Some great info here @CrazyAlaskan Some comments are out of line simply because people aren't considering your location. IMO your best 1st Baja race experience...
  5. BajaBoundMoto

BITD Fire

Wow, almost speechless. Keep up the great work David!
  6. BajaBoundMoto

Official 2016 SCORE BAJA 1000 RESULTS

I'm not home yet from the 1000, and the planning has started... Soon another Yamaha will be on the line... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. BajaBoundMoto

Official 2016 SCORE BAJA 1000 RESULTS

Wh not more Yamahas? There was only 1 and it DNF'd. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. BajaBoundMoto

Powder Coating

What city?
  9. BajaBoundMoto

UTVUNDERGROUND LAUNCHES “THE LEGENDS RALLY” WITH HORSEPOWER ADVENTURES

It's actually all RZR with custom everything (suspension, body, cage) made by Baja1. They drive insanely well. Like, so bitchin' I've been thinking how to afford some parts of the kit. Along with having done Moto trips business full-time for 20+ years I also guided for Wide Open some in the...
  10. BajaBoundMoto

Northern Baja Ride- Believe the Hype!

Thanks for the kind words @NIKAL And @Rynomx785 you said it! Last weekend I drove a hot-rodded 1000/4 (actually a 3 seat) with all custom arms, suspension, wider, cage, etc... built by "Baja1" and it was amazing! I think this one was their 1st roller. We did a shake down of it. But the...
  11. BajaBoundMoto

This past Saturday, 7 RZRs on the trail, kids love steekers... We're heading out again July 16-18. 3 drive days, 2 different nights, support truck(s), all fuel included, meals included, hotels included. So far there's 3 cars on it, 5'ish more would be fun. Who wants to join us? @Rynomx785...
  12. BajaBoundMoto

Total blast sharing Baja with you Nick! I put some pics on this thread too... http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/index.php?threads/baja-fun.19564/ Also "Baja Bound Adventures" on FBook I don't think you (at least I) can get enough Baja... Right now i'm at 40 of the past 55 days in Baja, and...
  13. BajaBoundMoto

Baja fun...

The next one is possibly July 15-18 (3 nights) but we might shave a day off that., pending interest. I've been real busy lately with trips and the Baja 500 so I've been neglecting office work (selling trips). But really, if anyone has a date in mind we'll see what we can do about making it...
  14. BajaBoundMoto

Baja fun...

"Polaris Nick" Olson Nick shared the driving with his dad... NCY Jim Hurkman Guide (me). Two mechanics driving 2 support trucks with fuel, spare parts, supplies, luggage, coolers, etc and trailer (just in case) meeting at different spots and each night. Hotels each night (2 nights out...
  15. BajaBoundMoto

Baja fun...

Yep. And a few more from the past few days... "Yes I care about my car" method... "There's a camera, HIT IT!" approach... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. BajaBoundMoto

Baja fun...

More fun with 7 RZRs and 1 Yamaha... 3 ratchet straps kept it together for 30 miles at 30mph... Alan from Baja Designs... Lunch stop... grilled oysters with cheese, marinated ahi, more... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. BajaBoundMoto

Baja fun...

@NIKAL , So far with the rzr we've only done supported, like with our typical moto trips. So yes trucks meet at certain locations and haul luggage etc. Baja routes and places to get fuel (not necessarily at a Pemex) I know well so there aren't many areas that are difficult to make with OEM...
  18. BajaBoundMoto

Baja fun...

Yes it's for towing a bike. Available from Dirt Tech (www.Dirt-Tech.com). It's for emergency extraction really. Haven't used it for real (and hope not to) but we've tested it in rough terrain and it works rad. Only weighs like 5lbs, works in any standard receiver. IMO an item that people...
  19. BajaBoundMoto

Baja fun...

Just sharing some pics of what we've been doing in Baja with our '16 RZR. I'm not new to Baja, been riding there for 42 years and log more dirt miles than possibly anyone (guiding in Baja is what I do for a living). But the SXS thing is new to us, and diggin' it! Baja Sur is beautiful... We...
  20. BajaBoundMoto

'15 vs '16 polaris rzr 1000 front drive noise

Wow, lotsa info on that diff-fix link. I'm definately not alone with this noise. Not super stoked to hear of this and some other issues these things have. Skipped to page 48... Still not quite sure what I'll do about it.
  21. BajaBoundMoto

'15 vs '16 polaris rzr 1000 front drive noise

Bear with me, I'm new to the UTV thing.... Who has had a '14/'15 1000 and now has a '16 1000 and does the front end make more noise on the '16 ? Bought a '16 1000/4 non turbo. Have about 100 miles total on it. From mile 1 we've thought the front end makes a helluva lotta drive noise...
  22. BajaBoundMoto

BITD Class Vote on turbos

^ SOLD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000