Search results

1. cjs951

ZBroz Stage 3 Shock Upgrade Kit for XP1K

Thank you! Actually just changed the light setup on it again too
  2. cjs951

I have about 14.5" in the rear and 15.5" in the front.
  3. cjs951

It rides pretty damn good! Way better than stock for sure. There's a ton more compression in the shock. Doesn't bottom out on anything anymore. The ride height settled some but there is still no preload in the springs and it's still higher than stock. I actually really like how it sits now. The...
  4. cjs951

Finally got everything put together. Haven't had much free time this year so far. Overall the install wasn't too bad. The instructions that come with them are kinda vague, especially if you have never built a shock in your life. Luckily George from double E was able to answer all my questions...
  5. cjs951

Showed up from FedEx on Wednesday! Everything looks pretty nice! Just have to get some time to pull the shocks off and do everything. Have a huge pile of parts for my rzr snd no time to work on any of it
  6. cjs951

So cal. Menifee area to be exact
  7. cjs951

Ordered the kit! Hope to have it soon! I also was able to talk to George from double e, very cool guy and pretty helpful! He uses parts of the zbroz kit but his setups are a little more custom. He said he helped put the kit together for zbroz and dial it in for them. Overall it sounds like I...
  8. cjs951

Thanks for the help guys. I actually found some reviews of the stage 3 kit on rzrforums.net. Everything was very positive about it, and zbroz is a site sponsor over there so they offer 10% off. I'll be ordering it as soon as the HMF exhaust I have sells. Going to try and contact George as well...
  9. cjs951

I'll have to see if I can get in contact with him somehow. I really wish there was more online about the kit, reviews or anything at all. But for the price I think I'm willing to be the Guinea pig, more than likely going to order the kit mid January.
  10. cjs951

Curious if anyone has used this kit or has any reviews on it? http://zbrozracing.com/zbroz-polaris-rzr-1000-xp-xp-4-utv-stage-3-valving-and-spring-kit I searched around for some reviews of this kit but came up fairly empty handed. For the amount of stuff it comes with, it's hard to pass up...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000