Search results

1. D

Cal City Desert Super Course Series - Night Race- AUG 5th-6th

Got some clips together from lap one. <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jMvBHURdJJw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>
  2. D

WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

Worcs is one of the best organized events out there and they make you want to come back. they got a good thing going. wish there was a desert series like it
  3. D

Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Cahuilla Creek -Anza Contingency **PRIZES ANNOUNCED**

LOL chris you kill me. was it last to finish or do DNFs count?
  4. D

Official UTVUG WORCS RD4 Cahuilla Creek Pics & Results

thanks for posting my video up chris. i was going to upload it again to try and get the HD to work and then post but who cares. pics of the rear
  5. D

Official UTVUG WORCS RD4 Cahuilla Creek Pics & Results

engine problems and blown out rear shocks caused me some problems but i had a blast. getting some video together from my slow 'spectator' lap
  6. D

Calling ALL WORCS RACERS! Cahuilla Creek -Anza Contingency **PRIZES ANNOUNCED**

blew out both rear shocks which caused the tower to break off the big jumps. still got a top 10 in class though. was a fun race. and thanks for the stickers joey. it was a bit like mexico in the pits, STIKKA WANT STIKKA
  7. D

All UTV's Robby's new monster truck

i thought after dakar he was over the hummer?? is this the old body put onto a monster truck?
  8. D

RZRS Edge Racing Announces 2010 Tire and Suspension Sponsorships

thats a nice looking car. good work and good luck
  9. D

PALA RACEWAY GRP Spring Enduro GP Series

wondering this too. whats the deal with numbers? Who assigns and where to get

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000