Search results

1. W

Folded front end needs replacement

you may waht to look at madigan motorsports arms! we use these all the time zero issues and super strong! I had a customer lawn dart his car with madigans arms on it and ripped off the tabs on the car didnt bend the arms at all!
  2. W

Off Road Nights Temecula

Rusty , Ihave done this show for a few years and would consider it so so . But its fun for the kids to see and check out would I have another booth probably not imo its a waste of money for a vendor!
  3. W

Tow rig tires...

thats real wierd
  4. W

Tow rig tires...

theyre cracking because theyre a load range c too much wieght on them i run the toyo mt 40x13.50x17 on my dually and theyve done the same thing !
  5. W

Anyone ever ran stock tires on custom wheels?

yes youll be fine done this exact set up
  6. W

Purchased truck - Now shopping for a Toy Hauler

We have an attitude eclpise 2014, my experiance is its hard to store cause overall length is about 37' as far as towing its a little different for me cause i have a 14" lift on my dually so its pretty white knuckle for me .the swing when it turns is very wide and extremely hard to get into the...
  7. W

Eclipse rv reviews

We personally are not that person just time for a change not all of our stuff fits in the toy hauler so stacker will help.
  8. W

Eclipse rv reviews

I think next step is a stacker and pusher for us
  9. W

Eclipse rv reviews

Crazy to see this post today, We love our attitude but have had so many small issues with it bought it brand new in 14 also got the extended 5 year warranty on it . with that being said We cant find anyone local tha accepts the warranty company pisses me off cause its a 5 year warranty and i'm...
  10. W

New from Wildomar

welcome from temecula we do most of our riding at ocotillio just got back this morning from thanks giving out there was awesome!
  11. W

Ocotillio this weekend who's going besides us?

Ocotillio this weekend who's going besides us?
  12. W

Camp RZR...who is going?

We will be there too!
  13. W

Hey, wired for sound motorsports is here!

Thank you, We hope all enjoyed it we had a lot of help getting it all together and Ican tell you we were extremely tired on sunday with the heat and humidity. But all in all i think it went well! Chris
  14. W

Hey, wired for sound motorsports is here!

I hear this everytime we go riding so let me introduce us and our company. Myself I'm Chris my partner is Adam we are wired for sound motorsports. We can do anything you would ever want to to your utv , yes we specialize in huge sound systems but also do complete builds on all makes and models...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000