Search results

1. R

Arizona Desert Racing Association (ADRA) 2012

What are we talking for entry fees and such? I am in SW Utah and am interested in knowing more. Mike
  2. R

New to site forum

Welcome to the Underground from Utah's Dixie "St. George".
  3. R

Hi Nick! Thanks for following up from the conversation that Rusty and I had at the SS300. Let's...

Hi Nick! Thanks for following up from the conversation that Rusty and I had at the SS300. Let's talk, I am very interested in the Fastco hubs. I got your phone number so I will call you on Monday. Rusty had nothing but good to say about the Fastco line that you offer. Mike
  4. R

Bilek Racing Silver State 300 BITD

Do to our electrical problem we had right off the get go we were a few hours behind and were running strong heading into pit 3 when we were struck from behind by a class 1 car and lifted the rear of the Riot off the ground and sent off to the right side of the course into the brush. I thought...
  5. R

New Guy from Utah

Scott what part of Utah are you from? I'm from down here in Dixie.
  6. R

New Guy from Utah

Hey Jeff! Good to see you made it Underground. Welcome to the forum!
  7. R

BITD BLUEWATER GRAND PRIX

Hey guys we are planning on being there with the Riot. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Are the pit areas set to a specific size for each team or do you just sprawl out along the river? Mike
  8. R

BITD Bilek Racing SS300

We are planning on it! What a turn around the SS300 and then back to Parker in a couple weeks. What do you know about Grand Prix? Mike
  9. R

Found It! New to the Underground

Thanks for the Welcome! See you at the SS300. Mike
  10. R

Thanks for the Welcome Louie! I will get some pictures up soon. I'll try and take some good ones at the SS300. The car is located in Dallas TX and is headed this way for the race. Mike
  11. R

Thanks Dan! I see you are from Riverside. I grew up in So Cal myself down San Diego way in Santee. I was just down in your neck of the woods 2 weeks ago getting Big Gun to build a pipe for the Redline Riot. Do you race at all? Where do you like to ride? Mike
  12. R

Thanks for the Welcome Mike. Your name will be an easy one to remember. I think we started behind you at the Parker 250 didn't we? I will have to catch up with you guys before the race and say "Hi". What time to you plan on hitting tech Friday? Mike
  13. R

We'll keep an eye out for you. Will Fatography shoot pics during the race of all the race cars and have them up for sale? Mike
  14. R

Thanks Jerry! Good to see you over here too.
  15. R

Redline actually refers to them as STV's. Sport Terrain Vehicles. Sounds like fun I will need to get a rule book. Mike
  16. R

The Riot that I race in is actually located out of Dallas TX. It is one of my customers that owns the Race Riot. We have a race mid May back in Parker AZ so we have to watch costs. We want to run all the BITD races this year. I am not too far away and I might be able to bring my Revolt if they...
  17. R

BITD Bilek Racing SS300

After 300 miles I think we'll all know them like the back of our hands. Talk sweet to them at the start line and then let them run! It is our second race and like you, our longest. Are you going to run the V 2 R? Mike
  18. R

BITD Bilek Racing SS300

I am a newbee too. I will be there at the SS300 (Co-Driver #1945). I hear it will be a great course and beautiful country. I will have to come back to really enjoy it. I think I will be to busy looking for pink ribbons and clean air :D. Congrats on the number one draw and will see you at the...
  19. R

Hello everyone on the forum. My name is Mike and I own Red Rock Powersports in St. George, UT. We are a Redline dealership and I am the owner and mechanic. I am also the Co-Driver in a Class 1900 BITD Redline Riot # 1945. I was looking for pics of the Parker 250 when I stumbled across this...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000