Search results

1. novaman64

Help! New UTV

I would give the nod to the Honda just because they use a DCT transmission instead of dealing with a belt.
  2. novaman64

Sounding board before i pull the trigger

There was actually a couple videos (main reason I started looking into the Textrons) that Shock Therapy did, talking about the Wildcat, then they took it and pre-ran the 500 in it, with a group of build SxS, and flogged on it. Spring change and re-valve is what they are recommending on the...
  3. novaman64

Sounding board before i pull the trigger

So sold my old Rhino, and looking to get something way sportier. Looking at doing some dez racing (stock NA class, either the DP4 or Ave Series). Narrowed it down to either the XP1000 or Wildcat XX. Looks like either vehicle I will need 5 pt harness, windows nets, roof, race radio, fire...
  4. novaman64

What turbo to setup for short course

So the width would help in shortcourse? How about wheelbase, I think the one pro of the X3 for me is that if I ever decided to go dez racing with it the long wheelbase would definitely have a huge advantage... Didnt know if they werent as nimble when they are long on a short course....
  5. novaman64

Ya, plan is to build a cage, bumpers doors and nerf bars. Throw a 5 point harness in it and a fire extinguisher, send suspension out to be valved and then race it. Once I get some races under my belt will be able to decide what else I want to do weather its wider, or more power, or something...
  6. novaman64

Old motorcycle racer here... After I broke my back in the dez a couple years ago the wife said no more. I still have the itch to race, and while she gave me a hard no to 2 wheels, she said I could if I had a cage around me. I briefly checked out my local short course series, and a couple...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000