2. sv12

Polaris 2017 Polaris XP Turbo reduced $22,400

Still for sale
  3. sv12

Reduced $22,400
  4. sv12

Purposely build winning Rally RZR legal for ARA and NASA rules. New engine and turbo put in August 2019. Custom RMR low profile cage, Custom RMR doors legal for ARA and NASA rules, Carbone roof, RMR custom net (lambo style opening) Assault rear bumper. Madigan long travel kit (72" wide) and...
  5. sv12

Rally Racing in a UTV

Rally Colorado July 20-21. Rally-America and American Rally Association have events.
  6. sv12

All UTV's SXS Rally Colorado July 20-21

Rally-America is allowing SXS to compete with rally cars at the Colorado Rally in July. If you have been curious about rally this is it. It's a 2 days rally taking place in Rangely CO. They have 1 day Reece (pre-running) on the 19th, then race on Friday and Saturday. Because SXS are not allowed...
  7. sv12

Rally Racing in a UTV

Here is what you need to be legal for rally racing if you have a bone stock side by side. - Custom race cage. I got mine from Rhys Millen Racing. - Aluminum roff covering driver and co-driver. 0.125 thick. (RMR) - SFI seats (Sparco) - SFI min 5 points harness (Sparco) - Full Doors. - 1, 10 BC...
  8. sv12

Rally Racing in a UTV

James, win rally Idaho in SXS, 3rd Overall (cars) with 4 stage win. That's awesome.
  9. sv12

Rally Racing in a UTV

Until we get some cool videos from Idaho, here is one of me testing yesterday.
  10. sv12

Rally Racing in a UTV

Unfortunately I won't be in Idaho. I couldn't get my shit together on time. But 49 cars including the 7 sxs, I won't be surprise if we see an other overall win by a sxs. Looks like an awesome rally, next year for sure I'll be there. Good luck to all the teams.
  11. sv12

Rally Racing in a UTV

- Its not 10lb, its 10BC. a normal size extinguisher that you see on most SXS is a 10BC. - I got my nets from Sparco, they attache with velcro and are SFI. - I'm not sure about age limit on co-driver.
  12. sv12

Rally Racing in a UTV

Rhys and I are super exited to see how competitive our RZRs will be. We did some testing and time comparison on some of Gorman rally stage and we were shocked how fast we were compare to the rally cars. The Rzr is the perfect size for the technical stages of SoCal. Our top speed is our weak...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000