Search results

1. B

Who says UTV's don't open doors?? :)

I along with the rest of JGR want to say thank you. My family has been racing in the dirt since the 70's and have seen major changes, so good so not so good, but it's people like you (and Jason) that make a difference. You are an inspiration to many and you should feel very good about what you...
  2. B

Baja Racing of Texas

Race is this weekend everyone. Should have good weather, strong car count, and ABF Fab has stepped this season to offer great prize $$$. BRT is a first class organization you wont be let down. Rob are you bringing the rhino out for some fun? Going to be a great weekend!
  3. B

Next Generation of UTV tires - who is going to step up

It may make me loose my lunch. Not sure if I want to know.
  4. B

I am too. That would be almost ideal weight. But I'm looking at what's out there now. I just don't see it yet.
  5. B

I'm just thinking who is going to give us a 15" wheel to put a tire on. Not a hard question. Just asking. Right now it cost as much for a 15" beadlock "more really" wheel as it does to go on our class 1 car as it does a utv???
  6. B

While we are on this. The future is going to be 15". forget tire who has a beadlock that's readily out there??? At a price point that doesn't rival and engine program.
  7. B

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

I don't supose you would like to share info on what size sway bar you chose and who makes the best one?
  8. B

Snore Rage at the river race utv class

James Gang Off-Road will be debuting the first of two new Polaris XP's in Laughlin. Stay tuned for more info to come in the following week.
  9. B

Polaris BITD Build

Looking great Aaron! Totaly stocked
  10. B

Women UTV Drivers?

Here is my fav driver.
  11. B

Texas NooB

Welcome! Love to see more and more people joining the Underground from Texas. You have many fellow UTV enthusiast here from the lone star state. This is a great time to be a Texan as we are the next hot bed of action for off-road racing and the UTV's are going ballistic. We started our Texas UTV...
  12. B

Head and Neck restraint

How close are they on sizing? I'm 43" chest and I saw 40-44 is med. and 44-48 is large, should I go to smaller size? I'm worried about not being able to get it tight enough with a large?
  13. B

Head and Neck restraint

I've decided that it's time to step into a head and neck restraint system. What is everone using out there? The Hybrid Pro looks like it will be the least cumbersome, anyone using that one? Thanks
  14. B

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

Is that a kit that UMP makes for the filter? Or, is that a standard can filter and you made up the rest? I'm trying to find out how you piped it in?
  15. B

Baja Racing of Texas presents The CHUPACABRA 300

Please note that all the rules for the UTV classes are posted on the BRT website. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> We are allowing the stock fuel tanks to be used for this last race of the year. This will change for next season, and this is...
  16. B

Baja Racing of Texas presents The CHUPACABRA 300

Baja Racing of Texas is proud to announce \ the Chupacabra 300.http://www.bajaracingtexas.com This will be the largest off road racing event in Texas for the 2011 season and promises to be a very exciting event. The activities will begin at 7AM Friday with tech/registration and the day will end...
  17. B

HDRA?

I'm stoked Lucas! For us that grew up with HDRA it will be great to see the series come back. Plus my first driving gig after I left my dad was for Ken Flippin, so I'm betting he will get behind the UTV's. I hope this puts a smile on your Grandpas face up watching over us.
  18. B

1938 BITD 900XP Build

May ask what you are using for the steering rack?
  19. B

parker 2 day run

It goes into the CRC fund....= Casey's Retirement Contribution Fund
  20. B

WHO WOULD GO 2012 CALIENTE NV

I have raced up there many times, by far one of the coolest areas to race.
  21. B

UPDATED! NEW 2012 Arctic Cat Widcat **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Just saw on RDC that "Pricing available September 15th"
  22. B

Baja Racing of Texas First race has 10 entries!

Hey David, did you come up with any companies you would like me to get with for contingency for FDL? I don't know who you guys are getting parts from?
  23. B

Your and your car will be fine. We added a few safe gaurds to all classes and that is all that will effect you. Such as a new rule "MAY" be you have to add another fire extinguisher to the rear of the car that can be used by a person outside the car. Like I said "MAY" As far as the EDR thing I...
  24. B

The changes have been made. The web guy will have them up on the BRT website any time now. As soon as they are I will post them here as well. Also, as I said if anyone has any questions or complaints please feel free to give me a call.
  25. B

Live Desert Toyz Racing Commander build web cast

Totaly unrelated to this thread I'd like to call you to clear up this rule, we are changing some cage rules in the Baja Racing Texas after we had a ne XP have a cage failure and it was caused but the manufacture of the aftermarket cage that had what I feel as in propper diagonal bracing, Thanks...
  26. B

Thats right. Simple and safe, but sometimes safe comes with a price. I agree with everything you said David, and so does the board. Give me a call Friday and I will be happy to go over anything you want I'd love all your input and ideas. But tonight I'm zapped so give me a call in the morning...
  27. B

No worries David I got your back. This was a board meeting to tie up a few ends on the last race and to kick off plans for the Oct. race. The FDL class will continue to fall under the UTV class as group but you all will have your own pro class to run with. I like to think I'm representing the...
  28. B

We met this week and it looks like there should be some new rules up on the website this weekend. Going to be some changes to what will be required as far as roll cage design goes and we will be splitting the pro class by engine displacement like many of the other series. Every change we are...
  29. B

We have already had a few talks this week and it had been recognized that there was a few errors, the start (to dark and the side x side first two UTV's), some of the rules were a bit to lax (even for the first race), and a few other easlly issues to fix. The september race will be even better...
  30. B

We had a total of ten racers. Good showing for the first race I think. My wife is going through her pics now Joey and a race recap. She will email it to you as soon as she is done.
  31. B

All UTV's Time to talk UTV Sportsman class

For those who don't know me my name is Lenny James and I am the UTV Coordinator for the new BTR series in West Texas. I'm also a driver and have been for a long time and have raced almost every class of off-road cars and trucks. Being involved in the desert for thirty plus years I know that...
  32. B

Rick is right. BRT did an amazing job. Great people, great weather and a great track. They really tossed us a curve ball starting us in the dark, caught some people off guard. Rick asked me about 8 PM "Think I should put my lights on?" Good call. I want to thank our new friend Rick, you did a...
  33. B

The Second John Deere Gator build

Lucas wait until you run those tires, I put them though some of the worst abuse out here in Texas Shale that I've ever seen and they just take it and beg for more. We are proud to be a part of the GBC family this year.
  34. B

sxs racing $5000 to $10,000 purse

There are only a handful of us with Pro UTV's running Texas right now, so maybe the right format and payback you could draw others.
  35. B

Another Texas Race Series

They really shouldn't be!
  36. B

They are frighten by the "Black Rhino"
  37. B

Not enough electricity?

Ok need some input. My 720 with a 500 watt stator is eating Optima batteries. 3 in 110 miles to be exact. I'm woundering if I'm trying to power to much, One 12" rad fan (run all the time), 1 8" oil cooler fan (part time) GPS, Radio, Intercom, Pumper, three LED rear lights (run all the time), and...
  38. B

2012 Arctic Cat Teaser

And where the hell is Yamaha. Talk about dropping the ball!
  39. B

The "Gang" will be there representing the UTVUG.
  40. B

Great, now I can get my a$$ hannded to me by a stock 900XP :( I have to get me one of those! If it's a short track I will probly pull the second seat and set up for short track.
  41. B

Best GPS for racing these days?

I just put the new Elite and I tested this week. Seems to be just as good as the regular HD we used before. I like the price
  42. B

As it should be. Hey Greg I need a co-dawg for the BTR race you intrested or are you going to be in the 5 car? And, is it going to be the same are we running untill the big cars start or do we just start early?
  43. B

Check out either EDR or BTR website for the rules, oddly enough the BTR rules look just like the EDR rules :rolleyes:
  44. B

2011 Texas Desert series

Yes it is two different series. Most of us will be running both since the BTR series only 2 events for this year. The first EDR race is next saturday the 5th come check it out.
  45. B

UTV'S at SNORE battle at primm ROLL CALL

UTV results? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller,Bueller???
  46. B

TORC Texas **UTV's ARE WELCOME!!!**

James Gang Off-Road will be there representing the Undergound!!!
  47. B

Whats the lightest 26x10x12 6 ply tire

Not sure what your using it on or if an 11 would work but the GBC Dirt Commander Tire 26-11-12 8 Ply Great tire and light for an 8 ply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000