Search results

1. B

Head and Neck restraint

I've decided that it's time to step into a head and neck restraint system. What is everone using out there? The Hybrid Pro looks like it will be the least cumbersome, anyone using that one? Thanks
  2. B

Baja Racing of Texas presents The CHUPACABRA 300

Baja Racing of Texas is proud to announce \ the Chupacabra 300.http://www.bajaracingtexas.com This will be the largest off road racing event in Texas for the 2011 season and promises to be a very exciting event. The activities will begin at 7AM Friday with tech/registration and the day will end...
  3. B

All UTV's Time to talk UTV Sportsman class

For those who don't know me my name is Lenny James and I am the UTV Coordinator for the new BTR series in West Texas. I'm also a driver and have been for a long time and have raced almost every class of off-road cars and trucks. Being involved in the desert for thirty plus years I know that...
  4. B

Not enough electricity?

Ok need some input. My 720 with a 500 watt stator is eating Optima batteries. 3 in 110 miles to be exact. I'm woundering if I'm trying to power to much, One 12" rad fan (run all the time), 1 8" oil cooler fan (part time) GPS, Radio, Intercom, Pumper, three LED rear lights (run all the time), and...
  5. B

2011 Texas Desert series

Here is a link to the EDR website with the 2011 race schedule. http://www.texasoff-road.com/ EDR is making a big push to bring quality UTV racing to Texas and we have begun to put together a strong contingency package to entice more of you to come on out and see what Texas Racing is all...
  6. B

Texas/ FireCracker 250

There is an EDR race in Odessa the end of June. This is only open to BITD and SCORE legal UTV's. Must meet all 1900 class rules. This will be fun fast track lets get some people to turn out and support out Texas race organization. All info can be found at texasoff-road.com.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000