Search results

1. A

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Results

Re: Official UTVUnderground 2013 Lucas Oil Off Road Regional Shootout Photos & Result In the Unlimted Class Kawasaki was 1st and 3rd. :)
  2. A

Yuma race report

I race in the unlimited utv class and thouroughly enjoyed my race. I want to throw out a lot of thanks to weller racing for dialing me in at the track. After my race I watched the sr1 race there was some super talent driving out there! For the ones that where not patient the track hurt them...
  3. A

whiplash nov7

Hans, Sounds like u were at it again , sorry I missed the race when u stopped by the shop and said that weekend, I thought there was still one race left for the year oops! Good Job did u get #1
  4. A

RJ I was wondering if your rzr is still for sale please give me a call 602-390-0911 Adam

RJ I was wondering if your rzr is still for sale please give me a call 602-390-0911 Adam
  5. A

Hey, I would like to buy your rzr wing, I want to send the money asap so call me asap thxs adam...

Hey, I would like to buy your rzr wing, I want to send the money asap so call me asap thxs adam 602-390-0911

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000