Search results

1. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Ok I need side mirrors. I want assault B2 but they're insanely overpriced. Might go to Tensor DS on method 405s too. Anyone know where I can buy both wheels and tires, assembled?
  2. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

It's that time of the year. Things are getting nice and trails are opening. Hit the trails this weekend
  3. CrawlerJamie

Walker Evans Walker Link

Nice machine! I'm very happy with mine. I could feel them working yesterday and boy is it a great feeling not getting knocked around.
  4. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's PRP Alpha seats

So these are mouth more upright. Wonder if they're comfortable after all day? Also, in an xp1000 mount, would the seat angle be adjustable at all? Im curious what the stick xp 1000 seat back angle is
  5. CrawlerJamie

What is the seat back angle on these seats?
  6. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

I've almost done away completely with the lime squeeze! Now onto getting new seats. Had the control arms powdercoated black. And got Holz radius rods. Wrapped them in 3m to maybe keep them nice. And made a change to the interior. I put in a nice switch for the rear light bar strobe...
  7. CrawlerJamie

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

Holy shit that's rowdy!! Very nice
  8. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

I ordered right from Impact I think it was like $930? Including the Velcro inner ear muffs, and helmet bag. Don't have a pumper yet but I'm planning on getting on in the RZR for next summer. Just don't know which one to get.
  9. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Oh man I know. The tow rig is ready to roll, th RZR and trailer are ready, but it's been -30 so it has been too cold to do anything
  10. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Got a replacement tow pig
  11. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Got me a new lid!
  12. CrawlerJamie

Trinity Racing 2017 RZR 1000 Build

Wow looks great so far. Great choice of parts
  13. CrawlerJamie

UTVUnderground Presents: 2016 SCORE BAJA 1000 VIDEO - Polaris Racing

Me too^. Obviously I didn't see it live, but when I watched it in that video...when he broke, I got this horrible feeling in my stomach. What happened to cause the break? A hole? A rock?
  14. CrawlerJamie

The most requested RZR Product

Haha solid! I just don't know where to put mine. Could loop it in my cage somewhere I guess
  15. CrawlerJamie

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Baja 1000 Update Thread

I heard Robby Gordon popped an engine and it out in his trophy truck! crappy! I love these updates. And awesome photo Rusty!
  16. CrawlerJamie

DezertBound Racing BITD X3 build

This is gonna be a sweet car! Pretty rad looking unit so far. Can't wait to see it progress
  17. CrawlerJamie

We have a new President, Donald Trump

I'm optimistic. I hope he can change things for the better! Im Canadian but I would have voted for trump if I had the chance.
  18. CrawlerJamie

Can am Maverick X3

These things are growing on me.
  19. CrawlerJamie

Tires that work good in the sand and dirt??

My tensors have been amazing for me on the dirt. Haven't spend much time in dunes but they're great on sandy trails too.
  20. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Holz Racing trail arm flaps are really nice quality. Fit is perfect, and the install couldn't be easier! I should've put these on from to get go. Would've saved the coating on my trailing arms! And I have a couple more goodies for the RZR now too. I got a Spring Brake Thingy for it...
  21. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's What helmet?

I think I would be ok for clearance. I have a CageWRX super shorty and i still have lots of room above my head, where the air would be. Especially with it offset to the side like that. I won't really know until I have the helmet on my head and am sitting in the car. Only one way to find out...
  22. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's What helmet?

That's reassuring! Thank you for your input!
  23. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's What helmet?

Yes I agree. Thinking of going with that one. If I ever run a mic in the helmet, the side air can interfere with the mic. Causing wind noise in it. So I think I have chosen which helmet, but before I buy it I would like to hear some more opinions.
  24. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's What helmet?

Thanks everyone! I'm looking into Impact now. They seem tone popular and are really nice. Specifically the Impact Air Draft Here's my next question. How do I know which style of fresh air is best for me? Side air? Or top/side?
  25. CrawlerJamie

Any idea what seats Kartek has? I what material theirs are? I can order from them but have no idea what material they come with. Is the vinyl outer and mesh center standard? I should just custom order them anyway. Here's what I want. All black except the band around the edge. Dark grey to...
  26. CrawlerJamie

Is that how the alphas come? Vinyl around the edge and sport mesh in the middle? Sounds fine to me
  27. CrawlerJamie

Sport mesh vs vinyl huh...hmmm I have absolutely no idea since I've never had the chance to sit in any PRP seats.
  28. CrawlerJamie

Oh ok. I'll probably get by with the non containment seats then. I don't race(as of now), and would like to retain as much of the vision and comfort as possible. By comfort I mean ease of getting in and out, to retain an easy and enjoyable riding experience, and the same for passengers...
  29. CrawlerJamie

How does one decide on the head containment vs the regular alpha
  30. CrawlerJamie

Polaris Polaris announces corrective action plan for RZR XP Turbo Vehicles

Well I called to asked if it applies to Canadian and after about 45 minutes was told yes. And said if I don't get a Polaris letter containing the voucher within a week to call back. This was weeks ago.
  31. CrawlerJamie

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

With proper safety equipment, and an experienced desert racer in the car - I think it's ok
  32. CrawlerJamie

Who has seen these seats? And who wants them? I'm trying to find some info on these. They look rad. I would like to hear someone pipe in about how they feel. If anyone has sat in them or taken a drive with them.
  33. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Not looking forward to the super cold! So I went for a quick ride on Friday night and I love the steering wheel. It feels nice in the hand and gloved hand, much more grip than the oem wheel, and I love how it is closer to the driver and I don't have to stretch my arms all the way out to get a...
  34. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Thanks for the input fellas! Went for an evening drive last night. It was cold And today we got snow. I am not prepared or ready for snow yet.
  35. CrawlerJamie

2016 turbo rzr1000

Most people are upset with the recalls and stop-ride. I had the choice of a 2016 turbo or 1000 and I chose a 1000. I did some looking on xp turbo forums and it was mostly threads of people upset about problems. That scared me off.
  36. CrawlerJamie

Polaris DIY XP1000 Steering wheel puller

Here's how to remove the steering wheel nut in your xp1000. Grab a couple of non stretch limiting straps, wrap around your CageWRX cage and steering wheel. Orient them so it won't bend your wheel. Connect them with a strong bow shackle. Grab yourself a nice bar and it'll come right off...
  37. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Oh come on... Canadians are welcome in the US and vice versa!
  38. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

On the Canada/USA border This truck tows the RZR eassyyyyy
  39. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

Photo dump coming tomorrow...had a great time out in the RZR today. 75 miles of great British Columbia trail miles!
  40. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's What helmet?

What model of Necksgen do you use?
  41. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's What helmet?

Thank you for the input! I appreciate it. Thank you, I'll have a look into this helmet.
  42. CrawlerJamie

All UTV's What helmet?

I need a helmet for use in the RZR. Right now I have a dirt bike style helmet and I find it I'm often getting hit in the nose and mouth with stuff when I'm behind someone. There's so many helmets out there I have absolutely no idea what to look for. What are some suggestions? Looking for...
  43. CrawlerJamie

International Off-Road & UTV Expo

That sounds like fun
  44. CrawlerJamie

2016 SCORE Rosarito Beach Desert Challenge Photos & Results

Great write up and amazing photos!
  45. CrawlerJamie

Polaris 2016 XP1

I don't want it to get cold...I need the heat! Wish I could be out on the RZR all year. It's not really that comfortable when you're blasting around when it's -30
  46. CrawlerJamie

STOCK SUCKS, RUN A GRANT STEERING WHEEL

I need a new wheel on my xp1000z. It's getting pretty slippery with use. Gonna go with a Grant!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000