Search results

1. M

Official Parker 250 update thread!!!

Thanks Joey. Wonder what happen to Sims 1913? Queen 1955 is out.
  2. M

Keep them coming. Thanks
  3. M

Got any running order yet?
  4. M

All UTV's Are these the most ADVANCED Shocks EVER???

That sounds cool to have the gps tied to autoadjust settings, on a road course or Lucas Oil Course would be cool, but I'd put money that even on a closed offroad course like a WORCS race or open course like BITD, that trying to setup/map the variances would nearly be imposible to get right...
  5. M

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

Same weekend as the Lake Elsinore Gran Prix. So probably Friday/Saturday. My race is at 4:00. Going to be a busy weekend.
  6. M

2013 Lake Elsinore Grand Prix

I'm racing my 800 again. All signed up. Hopefully they have someone watch for the engine swaps and move them to the unlimited class (per the rules) this year. Fun race!!
  7. M

BIG NEWS FROM KAWASAKI 9.6.13 - 9:00AM PST on UTVUnderground.com

I am going to sell my "S" and have been thinking about the t-4 for a two seat Desert Machine, my only drawback is I wanted to get closer to 100" wheelbase, but this new Teryx may be a good platform to start with. A set of Long Travel Industry Arms and some 2.5's, new cage and away we go!
  8. M

warlock's XP1000 Consumer Buyer Watchdog Thread

Re: XP1k Bending Shocks ???????? I would look at shock and A-arm angles at full extension before throwing WER under the bus. The needle shocks have been used successfully prior to the XP1K release. They aren't experimental. The bend in the middle of the shaft indicates to me the failure took...
  9. M

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

I like your post, but your comments regarding Stock Suspension mounting positions and "Otherwise let people build cars to push limits and be innovative" is contradictory. I love "Otherwise let people build cars to push limits and be innovative", but I would lose the Stock suspension mounting...
  10. M

Polaris W/E needle conversion on xp

Sending someone your way on these. His name is Jean-Francois.
  11. M

Shock revalving for dummies....

instead of adding the .08 between existing .12 on your stack, add the .08 thick x .95 in diameter on top of the stock stack and then add a pair of .10 x 1.30 or a .08 + a .10(same as your largest stock shim diameter) on top. My $.02
  12. M

Shock revalving for dummies....

I have bought individual shims from Kartek for Kings.
  13. M

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

Something to think about and/or remember, pretty much this UTV craze all started when some creative and innovative people started putting long travel and rear seats in a farm utility vehicle not designed or intended to be used in the manner they were used. In fact are still used today. I am...
  14. M

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

They really step it up. Used to be 42 mph off the showroom. :eek:
  15. M

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

The Hype is our fault. I wanted Yamaha to step up as bad as anyone. Think I'll go drink a couple beers.
  16. M

You keep saying re-entry................don't think they stopped trying to sell Rhinos, did they? Yamaha Website had 2013 Rhino's on it this morning.
  17. M

HaHa I was thinking you might. Let me know.......
  18. M

Lets Debate... Which form of UTV racing takes the most skill?? POLL

William is no doubt a fierce competitor. His absents from WORCS racing and focus on GNCC has nothing to do with competition levels. It is $$$$. He told me last year that the cost of travel and time to race the WORCS Series just didn't make sence. He is a professional rider/driver, so those costs...
  19. M

I would love to. When and if I get back in your area, we can set that up. That would be fun!
  20. M

.....I agree but you need to add funding to that. Some people can't afford to race with the big guys. If I could afford what I needed I would have a better chance of actually finishing races which would have possibly gave me a better finish than 6th. I've set the fastest lap times at GNCC...
  21. M

Maybe you should come out and ride or race the west before staking your claims. When did you race or ride out here? What Series? What locations? What series did you race in the east? What was your best results? We can pick out individuals from all over the world that have had success in some...
  22. M

Any advice on racing

Great Advise!!!
  23. M

Official UTVUnderground 2013 WORCS RD4 Utah Photos & Results

Dust off the Teryx and come to Taft next month. Everyone misses you too.
  24. M

There is a pretty good points battle shaping up in the 850 Production Class. Taking away the throw away round (worst finish) for each driver in the top 5 as WORCS will do at the end of the season, here is how it stands: 1) Alfredo Ramirez 72 points 2) Chris Willing 65 points 3) Justin...
  25. M

Congratulations to Raw Racing's Alfredo Ramirez for his 1st Place finish in the 850 Production Class running AFCO Racing Shocks by Makin Trax Suspension in his 850 Polaris RZR "S". Also congratulations goes to Makin Trax, Pro Armor, IMG Motorsports, ITP Tires & Wheels, AFCO Racing sponsored...
  26. M

VandenBosch racing report. Dirt Series round 2

Another podium for AFCO Silver Series Shocks from Makin' Trax! AWESOME!!!!! Your welcome Ryan. Glad I could help. Thanks to your Wife and new baby for letting you slip away for the day and represent us!
  27. M

want make a ranger ride better

Give me a call. I have done one of these before with pretty darn good results. Steve @ 951-782-1479
  28. M

Yamaha King shock springs (rates)

Every car is different, especially accessorized Rhinos. Give me a call at 951-782-1479 and I'll tell you how to easily figure it out first shot without a bunch of experimenting. That can get expensive.
  29. M

Its not a dune buggy!

Buggy, Jeep, ect. whatever they call it, that doesn't bother me. I just kindly correct them. What so does get under my skin to a boiling point is many people from the East calling them "Bikes". I can hardly re-frame from screaming at them....."IT'S NOT A BIKE, BIKES HAVE TWO WHEELS!!!!!!!!!". :eek:
  30. M

Lake Elsinore UTV track Saturday

Oh yeah, your not riding on worn out springs and weak ass Podiums anymore. You'll be happy with a little stiff when you start doubling the tabletops Saturday.:D
  31. M

Lake Elsinore UTV track Saturday

Will this be the first outing since you got your shocks?
  32. M

Still want to debate the HELMET LAW????

Got me.........lol
  33. M

So you do wear a helmet then? :D
  34. M

Here we go again.......I never said I support the law, I said it doesn't affect me because i already wear a helmet by choice. My statements are based upon safety, not law as Joey asked and originally posted the thread to be. Quite frankly I don't give a eff if you guys chose to wear one or not...
  35. M

From a Safety standpoint, I believe wearing a helmet is a valid safety item. Mind you the law doesn't affect me because I have always worn a helmet. That was and is my choice for what ever my reasons and have never challenged anyone for not. I have to say the arguements against wearing a helmet...
  36. M

................... I wonder how many times a person has been killed in shooting when it wasn't even their fault? I know I'm safe with guns but what about all the crazy people out there? ..................................... Like V.P. Dick Chaney?? LOL
  37. M

I don't get it Joey you liberal bastard, why would you support these people.......................LMFAO! I completely agree with you!!!
  38. M

PRO ARMOR/SCRANTON BOYS RACE CAT BUILD!!!

I'll see it this weekend, but do you guys want to dial in the shocks and spring setup? There for you!
  39. M

Came out nice!!! Beautiful work Bruce & Tommy!
  40. M

The UNDERGROUND is taking over Glamis North 3-28 thru 3-31

The ride to the Oasis is pretty smooth, but the secret is to head away from the Oasis toward the aquaduct, that is where the fun begins. Off the Bradshaw, there is some good technical riding up to SLA/Patti Hearst Site and down and some trails out of Red Canyon. I'll take you on some rides where...
  41. M

Is that the new suspension seat Tommy has there? LOL Nice work as always!
  42. M

The UNDERGROUND is taking over Glamis North 3-28 thru 3-31

Amy's Wash and Red Canyon are also great rides. Ciraco Summit and Hotel Calif. is a really fun ride for all! Count me in!
  43. M

In Loving Memory of John Berry - 2 years ago

John was a great guy!!!! Not to be forgotten.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000