Search results

1. F

2010 UTV of the Year Award Winner and Member Giveaway Announcement

Thanks to Black Rhino, Crowley, and Joey D, Cool to see contests like this, and congrats to all the winners.
  2. F

2010 UTV Of The Year **VOTERS CONTEST w/ BIG PRIZES

I own the RZR S but got to vote for the CommanderX Thats gonna be a great platform to start from in building a dream machine. Thanks Underground and Black Rhino for the opportunity to partake in this sweet as contest/giveaway!
  3. F

Yooooo from AZ

Welcome from Peoria, Az (Lake Pleasant) area.
  4. F

Strobe Lighting and Siren Horns? Where to Buy?

I'd start here... not sure if its the best deal around but its where we used to get equipment when I was a firefighter. Whelen Warning Lights - Whelen Lightbars - Whelen LED Lights - Whelen Dash Lights - Police Gear - Police Equipment - Police Uniforms - Public Safety Equipment: Galls
  5. F

Can-Am M/O Commander Review

Nice write up.. Id I hope that I get the opportunity to get behind the wheel of one soon.
  6. F

my 85 yota rockcrawler project

Truck is looking awesome for sure! Makes me want to jump on craigslist and look for a project.
  7. F

Pouring Rain In The Valley Today!!!!

Saw this on on another forum this morning.... from the Glamis Beach store to you..... Was posted there by Glamis Pilot YouTube - Weather
  8. F

the wifes 130hp RZR4...vids

Just trying to do a lil coordinating is all... are you going that weekend?
  9. F

Nice! Cant wait to check that thing out in Glamis this year.... Call me when you know for sure when your first trip is going to be.
  10. F

If I had to guess Id say maderas Bros? and Pro armor doors...... Hey Mike how is ur other ride coming along???? Last I saw of it the motor was breaking the dyno!?
  11. F

Project "2Times"

That thing is a beast! Looking Awesome!
  12. F

GNARLY Class 1 Wreck in Australia

Fosters..... is Australian for "holy crap!!!! We're gonna nose over at a 120+kmph and walk away cause good safety equipment is good safety equipment no matter what side the effin' steering wheel is on!"
  13. F

Sept. CONTEST **CAPTION THIS** Sponsored by 4130 Clothing.com

NAUSEA, HEARTBURN, INDIGESTION,UPSET STOMACH DIARRHEA!... The Pepto Bismol sponsored TT rolls its way to its first podium finish.
  14. F

California 200 Memorial T-shirts are being produced by 4130 Clothing for Fast-AID.

Re: California 200 Memorial T-shirts are being produced by 4130 Clothing for Fast-AID That;s awesome... the shown support from the off road community has been solid thus far... this makes me wish I had a hook up in the blank garment biz. GL and thanks for your efforts to all for trying to make...
  15. F

MDR Off Road Race Accident

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268">Just found this through another forum thought I would post it here... <object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"></object>Victim in fatal race crash saved others' lives | Video | abc7.com <embed id="otvPlayer"...
  16. F

MDR Off Road Race Accident

Thanks for posting up that link Joey... guys in times like these every bit helps and shows solidarity and compassion amongst a community that we are all are very fond of. Truth is no amount of money can relieve the burden of circumstances that an event like this brings forth but it can help...
  17. F

Steeeeeeekerz!

Nice... good things come to those who wait... saftey first!
  18. F

NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

Both sites def. offer a lot of great info and the peeps are all top grade for sure... I think this site def. has an edge in the tech and fab side of things though. Great build threads!
  19. F

NEW 2011 Polaris UTV Lineup!!!! UTVUnderground EXCLUSIVE

Well said! Im also confused about how anyone can be upset about NOT getting kicked in the nuts when it comes to resale... an 1150 cc motor is sweet but would kill the 800's resale IMHO...
  20. F

Tyler Winbury Deviate Films LOORRS Video!

Nice work putting together a sweet lil video! You should feature one racer a month and get a nice lil montage collection going.
  21. F

The NEW 2011 Polaris RZR/Ranger Lineup....

Its unbelievable what the guys on that forum are coming up with... totally entertaining though.
  22. F

Glamis Night Run Pics

Great pics as always... Im not going to miss the next one... If I knew Greg was going I woulda tried to hitch a ride with him!
  23. F

All UTV's Baja Bobsled

That thing is so sick... you're going to have a long line of people following this trend!
  24. F

Project "2Times"

Sweet progress man! Looking forward to the final outcome,
  25. F

UGLIEST UTV CONTEST **VOTE HERE** May Contest by Dalton Industries

LOL.... Bumping this thread at this point is like running up the score...def. not in the name of sportsmanship... but kinda funny. Id say it would be closer if my entry had mad it to vote but DAMN... you killed it
  26. F

GLAMIS BOUND

Only way to beat the heat!
  27. F

Project "2Times"

Did you even see my second entry... I so got that clutch! lol
  28. F

Project "2Times"

But funny none the less!
  29. F

UTVUnderground is BAJA BOUND! SCORE BAJA 500

wow ... that sucks.... do ya think trucks that get stolen down there end up here and sold for parts? Seriously though... I hope they find it. Its not like nascar where some huge corporate race team is out some change...
  30. F

Baja 500

rep points for the link!
  31. F

Dope photos.. makin the jealous bone itch...
  32. F

Damn Man! I am so jealous of this trip, It has been a dream of mine for some time to get to go down there for an event like the 500 or 1000. Some day O hope to make the trip fo' show. Have fun and be safe... some pics of some bonita senoritas with the steeeeekkrs pasted to various body parts...
  33. F

May Member Giveaway **UGLIEST UTV CONTEST** Presented by Dalton Industries

Not sure just know the the guy calls it his samurhino... to each their own i guess.
  34. F

Training? X-Box 900?

That thing is awesome! Only with the baja version one I think you'd end up cleaning hydraulic fluid off the floor from the terrain... very cool none the less.
  35. F

And for the second entry of mine... I could not find a single full picture of it but it is by far the worst cage and fab job I have seen to date.....WTF?:eek:
  36. F

Ill kick this one off.... not sure how to make the photo big though... a lil help?
  37. F

new toy!

Nice... that looks pretty clean... been thinking about one of those myself.
  38. F

AO Cooler

I have one also and am more than impressed with its ability to keep "beverages" cool on a hot day.
  39. F

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD5/6 Pics and Results Thread

LOL... I was going to say with matches and mustaches.... straw and lighter might work better. BTW great pics Joey.
  40. F

RZR-4 turned 2 seater desert car- Almost done...

That's pretty sweet... def. curious about the weight.
  41. F

R.I.P Joshua Wright

So sorry for your loss... R.I.P Josh
  42. F

LOORRS RD's 5&6 Las Vegas **BE THERE**

Trying to head up Sat morning with couple of guys from the "other" forum... Speedworld was awesome can't imagine what a great time Vegas is gonna be!
  43. F

Yard Sale Roll Over

Nice...
  44. F

The latest happenings with the LSR SR1 Race Team

The time lapse video is cool as hell! Cant wait to add changing course to my dvd collection!
  45. F

LOORRS Video Links!

For sure! The faster these guys (and girls) get the more coverage we will get to see! Its a great class because the everyday UTV enthusiast can relate.
  46. F

Yamaha Project silverbullet liftoff!!

Looking good man... I have been contemplating cutting into mine for some time now and this thread is def. pushin' me in that direction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000