Search results

1. C

Official WORCS RD# 2 Primm, NV - Info Thread

They extended it till the 7th Tuesday!!
  2. C

I am coming from the North ... car is coming from the South .... soooo ...if car shows up I will run it ...LOL I will be there Thursday .... roping off a few trailer slots for the gang!
  3. C

WORCS class names

whats your class called Brian ...LOL kidding ... we see you at Primm?
  4. C

WORCS class names

ehhh ... I am with Doug and Todd Why change something that isnt broken?
  5. C

Slow your roll there Seaver ...LOL I am home right now till this Tuesday .... leaving for min week ... max two weeks ....I JUST MIGHT GO TO Primm ... but RZR will NOT be race prepped !! run it how it is ...kind of thing!! sooo ... you better come drink with us!!!
  6. C

He claims he found it the next morn. in Vegas!
  7. C

LOL ... you better be drinking with us this year ... if I go!! and it Purple sounds better them blue .... ps that dildo was from "Jack ASS 3D"
  8. C

You mean you are going to have beers with us this time ...LOL purple pennis - YouTube
  9. C

WORCS #8 Adelanto, CA

I raced it last year ... the jumps took out few ... that for sure. I think there was about two or three that tore the A-arms off the cars on landing. Fun coarse ... but not as fun as Glen Helen or Anza!
  10. C

Cal City Desert Super Course Series - Night Race- AUG 5th-6th

Just a FYI guys ... WORCS rules are going to be getting more strict. There is talk about a bunch of rule changes next year as for safety requirements. The days of 40MPH max UTV are gone ... so it is only SMART that the safety requirements get better. Do I think they need to be BITD...
  11. C

Supper Course Series #5 - Cal City - Oct. 30th

Yes ... this is number 5 of 7 this year.
  12. C

Supper Course Series #5 - Cal City - Oct. 30th

From Lou today!!!! Hey gang, the results are official for SC #4, and the points are being posted tonight. Check to winners are going out tomorrow. Now we're setting up for the big SuperCourse #5. We're attaching the Google Earth file for you guys to look at. This is the...
  13. C

Overall UTV - Time Behind Leader by Place Place Rider# Rider Name Brand Class Lap 1 Lap 2 Lap 3 Lap 4 Lap 5 1 43A PHILLIP MARTIN POL UTV Mod LEADER LEADER LEADER LEADER LEADER 2 44A BRANDON ALTMANN CAM UTV Form 02:26 (6) 00:27 (2) 00:41 (2) 00:34 (2) 01:22 (2) 3 45A KYLE MELVILLE...
  14. C

UTV Stock 1 38A JOSHUA WESTLING POL UTV Super Stock 1 45A KYLE MELVILLE POL 2 46A MARK BLAKELY POL DNF 39A CRAIG DILLER UTV MODIFIED 1 43A PHILLIP MARTIN POL 2 40A CHRIS WARD POL 3 42A JEREMIAH STAGGS YAM 4 41A JUSTIN LAMBERT KAW UTV Formula 1 44A BRANDON ALTMANN...
  15. C

Lou just sent me am e mail with all the IRC trackings ... if anyone wants them pm with your e mail ad I will forward the e mail to you ... and you can e mail Lou and get on his mailing list if you are notl he said the results should be up tomorrow!!!
  16. C

Well I feel better knowing I wasnt the only one with electrical issues ... we did the last two laps with anything that pulled electrical power turned of ... with the exception of the stock head lights. We barley got the last two laps in are pocket ... the ECU did not like low voltage ...LOL!!!
  17. C

‪2011 California City night race shot‬‏ - YouTube
  18. C

What a blast ... that was FUN!!!!!! coarse was great ... the wind went to ZERO at sunset ... made for a very challenging coarse at speed. No one really know how or what the standings are yet? I just happy I finally finished one ...LOL!!
  19. C

ok guys .... if you havent sent your registration in ... you need to do it now ... Lou said he close , but has not made the 12 pre registered. So if you are doing this race please send/fax in your entry NOW!!
  20. C

you can pre run on Friday and Saturday early!!
  21. C

All UTV's lowrance hds5

the mapping software sucks ... cause there is none now .... it is the off road GPS of choice for allot of the big boys ... and you can add Sirus XM to any of HDS ... if that maters to you
  22. C

All UTV's lowrance hds5

I am running the 7 ... love it ... once you figure out how it works!
  23. C

dont know .... will find out next Friday?
  24. C

just off the press.... DEEP INTO THE NIGHT Double Points! Remember, racing at the August 6, DEEP INTO THE NIGHT SuperCourse #4 requires lights and just as importantly all bikes, quads and UTVs must have red rear tail lights. You can purchase these cheaply, often less...
  25. C

Pikes Peak teaser video

the video ... if you havent seen it ‪2011 PPIHC in a RZR-X‬‏ - YouTube
  26. C

SuperATV Rhino Brand RZR-XP Axles?

I did notice the C clips were .010 smaller on the SuperAtv axles ... so I went with the bigger ones I had as spares ... just a FYI ... keeps us posted on how they work for you? very curious!!
  27. C

Thank you!

congrats ...!!!!! I just installed the Rugged intercom with DSP ... you will love it!!
  28. C

SuperATV Rhino Brand RZR-XP Axles?

I have been wondering about them as well ... just so cheap ... I am trying a set in the front of my S ... time will tell. I know Ricochet Racing has just the axles for XP and they are 300M. I know a bunch of the WORCS XP are running them now with no axle break ... but they are still loosing...
  29. C

I have Crows also ... no springs in them and they called me on it ... they still let me race though.
  30. C

facebook your attendance ... Log In | Facebook
  31. C

Joey ... race doesnt start till 10pm ...plenty of time to make it from Glen Helen ...LOL!!
  32. C

Pikes Peak teaser video

he over heated and the computer shut him down ... said he would have ran it till it blew up if it didnt.
  33. C

Thank you!

hope to see you guys out there ... I had a blast also ... not sure about that start ...but fun. This one wont be 1/3 as technical(rocky) as that was!
  34. C

Thank you!

congrats !!!! we going to see it at the next CC Desert Super Course night race? You guys are coming back???
  35. C

well .. all the UTV start at the same time ... with a 30 second gaps .... so you are racing the clock in your class. And dont think a amber is required ... but I would ... it was the only thing I could see on the last race. if we get 12 pre registered ... will be racing on are own course ... no...
  36. C

The rules are in a state of flux ... Lou is open to input and doesnt want to make it so you have to have a BITD chassis to run. Can you be a bit more specific on what you are interested and maybe I can answer it!! You know my car ... and it is legal ... the only thing I had to add for this...
  37. C

RACERS: Attached are the entry form, possible 15-mile course. We look forward to many of you returning to our first NIGHT RACE of the year. We know you're going to have fun. Tell your sponsors that we are also looking for a few dollars to sweeten up the "pot" for the racers. If you have any...
  38. C

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f4f4f4; COLOR: #f4f4f4" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> The Cal City night race info is here ... will post it tonight ... we need to get 12 UTV pre registered and we will have are first made for UTV's desert course! The race is August 6th at...
  39. C

VORRA USA 500

I need a BITD legal chassis ... I am never going to get around to making one .... thats what stops me from doing these!!
  40. C

Calling all UTV racers!!!

result are up .... MotoTally > Alta Vista Events - SuperCourse Series > Race Results 1 217 PHILLIP MARTIN POL 24:35 (1) 48:23 (2) 1:10:36 (1) 1:33:36 (1) 1:56:46 (1) 2:21:01 (1) 2 216 KEENAN ROGERSON POL 24:57 (2) 47:41 (1) 1:15:32 (2) 1:42:49 (2) 2:03:45 (2) 3 207 LACRECIA...
  41. C

got this from Lou ... As I mentioned to several racers yesterday, we want to improve the rules for you to race with us. We have discussed these with Sal Fish, Paul Fish, Casey Folks and several others, and they don't seem to come to a mutually agreeable set of rules. So we are asking you...
  42. C

Pikes Peak teaser video

live feed ...Pikes Peak International Hill Climb on USTREAM: Pikes Peak Intenational Hill Climb . Dougs RZR is about to go!!!
  43. C

Man I wish I could ... but I have no clue as to what the finish standings are? I think they check the IRC tracking first and then post the results. I think ... there were 11 or 12 that started ... and 3 or 4 finished ...LOL The "Le Mans Start" ... what train wreck!!! I am really surprised the...
  44. C

Great turn out ... had a BALST ... not sure about the "Le Mans Start" ... what train wreck!!! but still got a F-N DNF ... but the laps we did get were TO MUCH FUN!!
  45. C

I have new google earth files if needed ... just got this!! UPDATE ON THE SUPERCOURSE #3 COURSE!!! WE just got back from marking the entire 10.6-mile Super-C #3 course. It's terrific and you'll have fun. However, we've made some changes to the course we originally posted. They are...
  46. C

good ... then you can show me how to program this dam new radio ...LOL you should contact Lou @ .... P.O. Box 2141, California City, CA 93504 - [email protected] - Phone 760.578.6258 - Fax 760.373.8227 Alta Vista Events - Official Site - California City...
  47. C

I dont think there is a time pen. for the green .... I know that area and it is miss leading ... some of that shit is rough!!! I think it is one of those ... you can do it ... then go for it ... but it is really rocky over by the bluffs!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000