Search results

1. BOBONTHIS

TORC series anyone ?

We are committed to Crandon only this year. Also draaging up Drew Schultz with me. He is running the stock class and I'm running the Turbo class.
  2. BOBONTHIS

UTVs RACE FREE - AZOP Racing 2016 Opening Round

Yes it's really me. Guess what old friends. You will see me again soon enough. We are racing both SC and desert at the World Cup then the rest of the BITD series in a new Lonestar built race car.
  3. BOBONTHIS

UTVs RACE FREE - AZOP Racing 2016 Opening Round

Just to let any know who maybe attending this race you must meet the safety rules in order to have your entrée fee paid. I'm the guy who is paying this bill so be sure you read the safety rules on the AZOP website. Also this race requires a spark arrestors in place. So please come prepared I...
  4. BOBONTHIS

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

Can we race Yet! I have been down here in Laughlin for two weeks practicing my land race start but yet to get my car started. Oh no, no new RZR for me. :eek: Well on he serious note where the heck do the fast guys sign up!
  5. BOBONTHIS

2014 King Of The Hammers - YES there will be a UTV Race!

Registered! Team Muzzy!
  6. BOBONTHIS

NEW Muzzys 1132cc Big Bore Kit for Polaris XP1000

All Muzzy kits are built for reliablity & built to run on pump gas. So you can race or play with this kit. Should be good for 100+ HP
  7. BOBONTHIS

Bare with us WORCS Havasu Racers on Coverage.... Terrible Accident

This sucks. Josh is one hell of a great guys, he was the last person I said goodby to yesterday when I left. Our thoughts and prayers are sent out for a speedy recovery!
  8. BOBONTHIS

building a rzr 900 xp for worcs

Go with Muzzy's 995 kit. Very reliable & the preformance is crazy fast. We will be running a 995 RZR in a few WORCS races this year! http://www.muzzys.com/PolarisRZR900/XP995Kit/index.html
  9. BOBONTHIS

COORP 2013 Race Schedule

Sounds like a great race. Looks like I maybe there for a few of them racing one of Muzzy performances race cars.
  10. BOBONTHIS

Ready for test next week

Very Nice. See you there!
  11. BOBONTHIS

Thank you WORCS!

Great race Justin, You drove very smart this race keeping the competition in the rear view the entire race.
  12. BOBONTHIS

Proof that the teryx4 is better than the rzr4.

OMG thats funny, i dont care who you are:-)
  13. BOBONTHIS

Lucas Oil Regional Series AZ, SR1 Championship Series

See you all there. Brandon, there is about 5 to 10 none SR1's that race. You would have some grea competition with Adam that drives Austins k Old Kawi.
  14. BOBONTHIS

I need HIDs for a 2010 Teryx

Mark call Rhino Parts & Performace. Tom has some realy great products for low prices.
  15. BOBONTHIS

Mark Turner needs your advice

Mark, come drive my Teryx 4. Very roomy & plenty of power. We pre- ran at KOH with out a single problem. Good Luck Bob V.
  16. BOBONTHIS

2012 America's Most Wanted All-Star

He got my VOTE!!!!
  17. BOBONTHIS

Long Travel Industries Kawasaki teryx4/2

Love this car. Got to drive it on Saturday its made for very short people but I does drive very nicely:)
  18. BOBONTHIS

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD3 Lake Havasu Pics & Results

Thanks Joey for your continues suport to the sport. We had a rock take out the sending switch to our fan on the first lap. Had to slower down then on the third lap we blow the upper radiator hose, front axal, and sway bar. See you all next round. Congratulations to all the finishers of the tough...
  19. BOBONTHIS

WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

What about the Kawi in class 1 that won the last race:D
  20. BOBONTHIS

Lucas Oil SR1 Championship Series

Team green is on our way to Cali. See you all at the track.
  21. BOBONTHIS

Kawasaki Impressed with the power the Teryx4 puts down

Mike your welcome to come by my place any time & drive my T4 its great. Very roomy in the back seats.
  22. BOBONTHIS

08 to 12 hood switch on teryx?

Sure does. Muzzy sells. The hole kit to convert. I works great a have it on three on my teryxs
  23. BOBONTHIS

SoCal Lucas UTV/SR1 Racers, Black Rhino is calling you out.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Black Rhino you rock. Thanks Kennny and Jason for putting the SR1 series to the top
  24. BOBONTHIS

Crowley Offroad’s 2012 King of the Hammers UTV Race Recap

Jon you ran a solid race. I wish there were more throughout the year. See you next yera for sure.
  25. BOBONTHIS

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

Re: Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results ATV Rnd. 2 Buffallo Bills Results Primm, NV Saturday, February 11, 2012 SXS Production 1000 - Class Results Place Nbr Name Overall Pos Points Earned Fastest Lap Laps Elasped Time 1 #664 ROBERT VANBEEKUM -...
  26. BOBONTHIS

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

Re: Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results Racing the UTV since 2005 I must admit Primm was the toughest track I have ever competed on & this being said with just coming off KOH. So to all the 70 competitors congratulation's for finishing or attempting to finish this...
  27. BOBONTHIS

Official WORCS RD# 2 Primm, NV - Info Thread

Car is almost done. Trying to get ready for KOH race Thursday then off to Primm on Saturday morning. See you all there.
  28. BOBONTHIS

2012 KOH UTV Race Course Map

Just got off the coarse its a blast. What a great mix of rocks and desert racing. The teryx4 & my pit car 4 seat teryx went through fine. It's all about the good lines.
  29. BOBONTHIS

Vanbeekum Testing for KOH **Video**

The Muzzy power is incredible. This car runs 85MPH on the flats with a strong front bumper:eek: See in Glenn Helen, we will be there on Friday to hit some laps.
  30. BOBONTHIS

Vanbeekum Testing for KOH **Video**

Diff-lock fixed now & we were not in low. Now car is ready. Keeping a few spare belts for the trip. My wife is jealous I’m driving her car in KOH.
  31. BOBONTHIS

King of the Hammers Info

Very well said JoeyD. Now with the cheese & towels out of the way lets get it on!:D
  32. BOBONTHIS

WORCS Rnd# 1 Glen Helen, CA

Nope just a new shock tune & added about 5 deg more steering. We will be racing in KOH on Thursday then comming over Friday for practice. See you all then. P.S. good luck to all the racers this year. I hope to meet you all. Dont be shy your all welcome @ my camp any time. See you on the track!:D
  33. BOBONTHIS

Who wants to race their UTV at the So Cal Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series?

Great Job Kenny. I hope I can be out there to support some of these races.
  34. BOBONTHIS

KOH Partcipant List

KING OF THE HAMMERS UTV RACE 2012 1. Frenchy - Can-Am Commander 1000 (Prod.1000) 2. Monty - Can-Am Commander 1000 (Unlimited 4) 3. Joanne - Polaris RZR-S (Prod.850) 4. Kyle LeDuc - Polaris XP900 (Prod.1000) 5. Casey Currie - Kawasaki Teryx (Unlimited 4?) 6. Tyler Parks- Polaris XP900...
  35. BOBONTHIS

New teryx owner

Im sure you will continue to love your Teryx. Good luck finding area's to ride.
  36. BOBONTHIS

XMF XP 900 bolt on build

Very Nice Scotty.:rolleyes:
  37. BOBONTHIS

WORCS Rnd# 1 Glen Helen, CA

Getting car now. New set up for the new season. The Monster Energy/Kawaski/Muzzy/XMF car will be @ all WORCS races this year!
  38. BOBONTHIS

2011 LOORRS Firebird FINAL ROUND & Challenge Cup *PICTURES*

Great job on the championship Corry & RJ. I was great competing against you both all year.
  39. BOBONTHIS

King of the Hammers Entries Due Dec 15th

All paid & ready to play. Team Muzzy/Monster Energy Kawasaki/XMF is running the unlimited 4 UTV!
  40. BOBONTHIS

DragonFire +4 Long Travel

Yes they do. They will also install it & set the shocks up for you @ the shop.
  41. BOBONTHIS

All UTV's What type of fabrication tools do you have in your shop?

I have them All!!!!:D Most come to the races with use every time.
  42. BOBONTHIS

Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Robert Van Beekum Takes Back-to-Back Wins in Las Ve

Re: Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Robert Van Beekum Takes Back-to-Back Wins in La We are putting Meredith's Teryx together for it. Shane will be my co-driver. Not sure what class we will be running yet! I hopping to be running with you in the unlimted class.
  43. BOBONTHIS

Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Robert Van Beekum Takes Back-to-Back Wins in Las Ve

Re: Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki’s Robert Van Beekum Takes Back-to-Back Wins in La Thanks Guys, It was a great weekend! Can't wait to our luck in the WORCS race this weekend. Get ready for the rain in this race becuase it comming!:D
  44. BOBONTHIS

WORCS #9 Speed World MX

I know RJ Anderson & I will be adding to the class 1 group.:D
  45. BOBONTHIS

LOORRS RD's 11-12 Surprise, AZ THIS WEEKEND!!!

Easy way to make $50.00 bucks & support a great company. Thanks Black Rhino. We will see you all @ the races. Good luck & God Speed to all the Lucas Oil racers.
  46. BOBONTHIS

Kawasaki 840 Muzzy smoke question

Sorry for the late responce but it sound like your oil breathers that feed back into the carb box is dumping oil into your intake. Muzzy makes a external oil breather system that is highly needed.
  47. BOBONTHIS

All UTV's Welcome Muzzys Performance Products

Ask RJ Anderson(Polaris Sponcored Driver). First place podum finisher of the last Lucas oil offroad race. Thats what his motor builder(Kroyer racing) run's to get his peck power.
  48. BOBONTHIS

Kawasaki VanBeekum's NEW Pit Teryx by Rhino Parts & Performance

Thanks everyone it's a great looking car. I have to thank my sponsors for everything on this one. Monster Kawasaki for the Teryx. XMF for the Cage, Bumpers, suspension. Triple X for the bad a$$ seats & top. Special thanks to Tom at Rhino Parts & performance for the killer sounding stereo &...
  49. BOBONTHIS

Kawasaki Muzzy rear head pipe redesign

By looking @ the picture you have more the a head pipe issue. Your frame is severely bent. I have been running Muzzy’s for three years now. Racing desert & short course with no damage to them or the frame. You must love them rocks!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000