Search results

1. BOBONTHIS

#664 Monster Kawasaki,Muzzy,XMF Build

Come watch the build of the NEW Team Green #664 Getting ready for the 2011 Lucas Oil Off-road series. This is the New addition to the Monster Energy Kawasaki Team. Muzzy 1000cc Motor/XMF full build & suspension/Walker Evens shock’s.
  2. BOBONTHIS

Thanks JoeyD

I just wanted to give a big thanks out to JoeyD for all the hard work he puts out to keep this Forum up & going. Joey has brought to every one a great home to come to when we decide to visit the web. So thanks again JOEYD Keep up the hard work.
  3. BOBONTHIS

LOORRS 2010 RD2 Las Vegas BOBONTHIS Video.

SEE My Video. http://www.rhinopartsandperformance.net/main.sc
  4. BOBONTHIS

BOBONTHIS MAN CAVE

Well my man cave is almost done. It will be ready for the superbowl.
  5. BOBONTHIS

Kawasaki BOBONTHIS RACING 1000CC Teryx

Most of you know I have building a 1000CC teryx over the last year & we now finally have it running. I need to thank Chris from Benchmark for all hit hard work assembling & tuning this motor. It has a ton of torc. Hit 86 on my side street today & ran out of room or it would have done more. I...
  6. BOBONTHIS

Thanks Greg!!!!!

I just wanted to personally thank Greg(owner) @ Rugged for great service. Greg hooked me up this week with Three 50W car radios, A helmet with race radio set up for my wife, & rechanneled all me existing hand held’s to new channels. Also gave me my own private channel. Thanks RR...
  7. BOBONTHIS

M4SX Round 5 XMF on top.

WOW what a race for Austin K. All I can say XMF & Austin K are a perfect combination. Congrats Austin for your First 1ST M4SX Podium. Great race to all that got to witness the excitement. Unfortunately I only got to see it from the sidelines “Blown head gaskets". But let me tell...
  8. BOBONTHIS

ET MOTO MESA,AZ. SAND DRAGS

We I raced Dan Kelly on his snow mobile & lost. Actually he even beat the top fuel funny car that night. You just can't beat a snow mobile with 150 hp & 150hp of NOS. Here is a video of me racing another car. Mine is the Yellow one. 686RWHP twin turbo on pump gas. YouTube - ET sand drags rail
  9. BOBONTHIS

Ryder Hayse VanBeekum(LilBobonthis)

Hi my name is Ryder Hayse I will be joining you real soon. My Daddy loves me so much he will have me in a race UTV before you know it. Keep your eyes open I'm the new 7lbs 1oz wonder to my mommy & daddys life. See ya @ the track round 3 M4SX. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000