Search results

1. H

Factory Wheel Offsets

RZR 800 Should be right around 4+2 Front 5+2 Rear.
  2. H

Hey Brandon, Please send your racing resume to [email protected] and the lady who takes...

Hey Brandon, Please send your racing resume to [email protected] and the lady who takes care of all our sponsorship offers, Jennifer Albright, should get back to you shortly with an offer. It may take a little longer than usual because of the holidays but if you send her a message she will...
  3. H

HiPer Racing Sponsorship

We already have Yellow 12" rings.
  4. H

Whats made in the USA?

Very nice post, Doug. Not derailing at all. Thank you.
  5. H

Whats made in the USA?

HiPers are fully produced and hand made right here in the good old United States. We're right in the Heartland, buddy. Each one of our UTV wheels is built to order and assembled by hard working American hands right outside of Kansas City, KS. Go HiPer and go American. You'll probably win some...
  6. H

HiPer Racing Sponsorship

Thanks for the quick link on Facebook, Joey. We're looking for several teams. Let me know if anyone asks you any questions regarding us. Dylan
  7. H

HiPer Racing Sponsorship

Team HiPer is looking for a few teams running the LOORS series to sponsor next season. If you are a team looking to run with Team HiPer send me a pm. Dylan
  8. H

HiPer Sponsorship

We are looking to pick up a few teams to sponsor for next WORCS season. Please pm me if you are team that is interested in being a part of Team HiPer. Dylan
  9. H

BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge - PICS // LIVE Updates & Tracking!

Looks like Dennis beat me to the post by just a few minutes. Congrats to everyone who had a succesful weekend. Team HiPer
  10. H

BITD BlueWater Desert Challenge - PICS // LIVE Updates & Tracking!

I believe that the driver of 1949 was Dennis Jean. Very nice and understanding racer. I'm sure your apology is accepted and there are no hard feelings.
  11. H

Limited all black HiPer Wheels

You are very welcome, sir. They do look pretty sharp on your ride. Let me know if we can be of any more assistance. Dylan
  12. H

Limited all black HiPer Wheels

We have a limited number of straight black centers for our new Sidewinder II and Dakar II Wheels. In comparison with our new silver and black centers, these are the same wheel design except completely powder coated straight black. If anyone is interested pm or email me at [email protected]...
  13. H

Red, Blue, 12", and 14" Silver billet center wheels.

We sure can James. It would be a 5+5 offset, and we have two options with our UTV wheels. We have our 12" Sidewinder which is a single bead lock, and we have our 14" Dakar wheel which is a dual bead lock. If you have any other questions you'd like me to answer feel free to pm me or repost on...
  14. H

Here are a few pics of our all Silver billet center wheels. If you guys have any other questions feel free to ask. Dylan
  15. H

Hey Joey, Pics of the 12" and 14" wheels?
  16. H

For a limited time we have a select number of the red and blue 10", 9", and 8" CF1 and Tech 3 wheels available, as well as a select number of our old silver billet center 12" and 14" wheels. If anyone is interested please contact us. Not sure how long they will last.
  17. H

Favorite Tire and size?

We're looking for some feedback on everyone's favorite brand of tire and what size they normally run for some run flat system testing. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to anyone who replies to this. Stay safe everyone. Team HiPer
  18. H

Preferred Offset?

Thanks for all the quick replies everyone. Much appreciated.
  19. H

Preferred Offset?

We want to thank everyone who posted their preferred tire size. We would now like to ask what offset most people tend to run on their UTVs and what conditions they mostly ride or race in? Thanks, Team HiPer
  20. H

New to the site

Just wanted to issue a welcoming from HiPer-Technology to La Familia. The Underground is the place to be fellas. Welcome home!
  21. H

Preferred Tire Height?

Just wondering what everyone's preferred tire height is on their UTVs? On a 12" or 14" wheel do you prefer running a 25" or 26" tire height? Thank you to everyone who replies to this thread with their opinion. Team HiPer
  22. H

HiPer's New UTV Wheels

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact: Chris Bovis 785-749-6011 [email protected] NEW 12 AND 14 INCH HIPER WHEELS RELEASED SW2 and Dakar2 Features New Bolts, Inserts, and Pricing LAWRENCE, Kan, October 6, 2010– The second generation HiPer utility and side by...
  23. H

2010 Sand Sport Super Show!!!!!

HiPer Racing will be attending the show this year. Look for us along side John in the Golden West Cycles booth. Hope to meet and hear from all of our supporters on the West Coast.
  24. H

2010 Heartland Challenge

CSG, I just read that PIAA who make high grade lights is sponsoring this event and is offering I believe 40% off their lights after the rider has registered. Don't know if this would make any difference, but thought I'd let you know.
  25. H

2010 Heartland Challenge

Unfortunately we don't have that kind of connection. I'm unfamiliar with his track and unsure how effective stock lights would be, but if you believe it's a must to have something more high powered then I'm not sure there's much we could do. Let me know what you think though.
  26. H

2010 Heartland Challenge

I'm not really sure if we could do that or not. Do you know about how much a set runs? I could then look a little further into it. Thanks
  27. H

2010 Heartland Challenge

CSG, Did you get the private message I sent you regarding the Heartland? Also, if this is something that you're actually interested in doing the sooner you could let me know the better. Also, if interested, what make of UTV do you have? Hope to hear from you soon.
  28. H

2010 Heartland Challenge

HiPer Racing is looking for any UTV racers who might be participating in the Heartland Challenge Endurance race the weekend of August 19th in Carlisle, Iowa. If anyone who reads this is planning on attending please private message or call HiPer at 785-749-6011 for more detailed info. Thank you...
  29. H

2010 Heartland Challenge

HiPer Racing is looking for any UTV racers who might be participating in the Heartland Challenge Endurance race the weekend of August 19th in Carlisle, Iowa. If anyone who reads this is planning on attending please private message or call HiPer at 785-749-6011 for more detailed info. Thank you...
  30. H

Check out HiPer Racing on Facebook.

Welcome to Facebook
  31. H

HiPer Racing Wheels. Questions and comments welcome.

They are our new 14" Dual Bead Lock Dakars and they are retailing at 399.99. Give us a call at our factory, 785-749-6011 if you're interested and we can discuss setting you up. So far we've had nothing but great things said about them. The LSR Racing team runs them on all their UTVs and said...
  32. H

They sure are a 3 piece component wheel. That way if you were to crack a half after the warranty was up you can simply buy that one half, or if you even wanted to have several different off-sets you can purchase the halves separately. If for some reason the off-set you receive isn't to your...
  33. H

Appreciate that jl. We're constantly trying to evolve and improve on our products. Thanks for the support and let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Best, Dylan
  34. H

I apologize about that BigJim. If it was the 12" wheels you ordered we've had a overwhelming amount of orders come in for those and we're just now catching up. It's quite possible that they may have went out yesterday seeing as though we shipped about 75 wheels out. Please let me know through...
  35. H

Really appreciate that Greg. Sounds like you guys are doing great out there. Your new green machine is one beautiful baby. Let us know if there's anything we can do for your team. Thanks for the support. Dylan
  36. H

Please post any issues, questions, or general comments you have about HiPer products and we will be glad to answer any questions or address any problems you might be having.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000