Search results

1. R

Engine Knock or Other Rattle? ?

This video was right after I installed a new battery and before I "tuned it up" and before I replaced the cam chain tensioner.
  2. R

This video was taken after I installed new spark plugs (NGK) and a new cam chain tensioner. You can hear where the engine is trying to quit from the electrode on the plug being hit closed. If I install the plugs that were in it, they don't get affected. Those plugs are also a recommendation for...
  3. R

Hey guys. Just signed up here hoping to get a little help on diagnosing this 2014 RZR 900 xp. It has a little over 160 hours on it and around 2,000 miles. Was sitting in girlfriends basement since early 2016 and since I have gotten it out and put battery in it, changed oil and plugs and gotten...
  4. R

Hello From Alabama! RZR with a Bad Engine

Hey guys. New here of course. Inherited a 2014 1-owner, adult owned Polaris RZR 900 XP that for some reason has a knock/rattle in it and something keeps hitting the spark plug and closing the electrode. I'm here to get help on getting it going and HOPING it is a easy fix to avoid replacing the...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000