Search results

1. charlow230

Best UTV for highway use and daily extended street driving

Thats a bummer, its a Damn nightmare trying to buy anything these days. Lots of dealers seem to be slacking on the drive to put someone into the machine they want. But I can say ive never seen a CVT machine ride roads everyday for very long before blowing a belt. I know a ton of yxz owners and...
  2. charlow230

New here

Added some dbd customs windsheild wipers and I also Made a few changes recently after I broke 1st-2nd gear and bent a shift fork in the trans(donuts in snow 1st gear letting the revvy sing I grabbed second and it caught grip as Well.. And boom haha) but while the trans was in the shop I added an...
  3. charlow230

Best UTV for highway use and daily extended street driving

Sounds like yxz1000r is the answer for you, I drive mine basically everywhere I need to go since I live in a small town, 5th gear I run about 6k at 55 mph (full exhaust, tune, good air filters, 28 in" tires and it has no trouble at all, my Speedo reads incorrect from the tune amd tires so im...
  4. charlow230

New here

No i didn't, but i plan to add krash front ones soon, not sure what they make for the back but I don't plan on doing any weld in type just want bolt on stuff, front end is my main concern really, but the goal is to not let anyone drive it any more haha cause it was actually my girlfriend that...
  5. charlow230

New here

Thanks! It was a tough decision on fixing or letting it go, letting it go wouldve costed twice as much more than fixing it. I figured it wouldnt be hard and it really wasn't, took a few weeks just working on the weekends for a few hours. Having some beers chilling with friends. Overall it was a...
  6. charlow230

New here

Im an east coast utv owner out of central PA, 23yrs old, I have a 2017 YXZ1000R SS SE, I absolutely love it its been amazing, iv had problems all from my own doing, clutches, 5th gear, crappy stock tires, i even totalled it and rebuilt it, all within 2200 miles [emoji23][emoji1745] I call it the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000