Search results

1. T

ZAmp (ZTech) Head and Neck Restraint for Sale

ZAMP (formally ZTECH) head and neck restraint. Unsure if this is the 1A or 2A model since new versions are out. I believe this is the 2A version. Message me with you best offer.
  2. T

Impact Air Draft OS20 Helmet for Sale

Message me with your best offer. First up: Impact Air Draft OS20 Helmet, Large size, 60-61cm. Black Matt color. Comms installed by Impact. 3 Visors (amber, blue and clear) Included. Neck dust skirt and original helmet bag included. Please note note on one of the photos about visor screw seized...
  3. T

X CanAm X3 Racer

Hello everyone, I used to race my CanAm X3 down here at the Texplex Park in Midlotian, Texas. Got out of the racing business last year. I have a few items left over that I would like to sell that would be of interest to you racers and fabricators. But I don't want to be considered a spammer. Can...
  4. T

Help with Relay Panel

Hello New to the forum. I'm a installing a new relay panel in my X3 Xds to wire all of my accessories to, either to 6 fused 24hrs service or 6 fused Keyed service. Can someone help me on how to connect my first accessary, my Air Pumper on relay No. 10? Do I have the No.10 Relay wired correctly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000