Search results

1. M

Support the WV National Guard Foundation and win a Can Am Commander X

Leave it to Black Star Motorsports to come up with an awesome raffle that everyone wants to be apart of. Check this out! We are having a fundraiser to support the WV National Guard Foundation. In cooperation with Hidden Trails we will be raffling off a 2012 Can-Am Commander 1000X - Hidden Trails...
  2. M

UTV Rally Raid is almost here

This didn't really fit in any of the specific race sections, but Rally Raid looks like its shaping up nicely. Overlord put this thread up over on the southeastsxs.com forum showing some good shots of the track coming together. Can't wait til race day! Off The Chain!!!!!!!!!
  3. M

Black Star Racing Commander builds

We picked up the first Commander X a couple weeks ago and took it for a spin. There's another one coming any day now but we needed to go ahead and start. From break in to tear down. It's time (or past time) to start the race prep. The first thing on the list will be new roll cages. So we've...
  4. M

FNG :D

Be reading here for a little while. Kick ass site with some kick ass builds going on. I've got a 2010 Ranger XP Special Edition. Stock right now but it may not stay that way. It's primarily a hunting machine but I'm starting to have as much fun (or maybe more) with it in the rocks than I do...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000