Search results

1. R

Kawasaki T4 sessy up grades

Looks Good, awesome tire selection!!
  2. R

#910 Dan Fisher 2016 Parker 250 Race Report

Dan is making moves this year so stoked to be apart of team LSR!!! #ArisunArmy
  3. R

Who is attending / camping at King of The Hammers! UTVUG Compound??

Ill be there all week, So Stoked!! be on the look out for #TeamRaceline going big this year!!
  4. R

Arisun Aftershock XD review...

Shoot me an email an i can get you any info you need [email protected]
  5. R

Arisun Aftershock XD review...

Awesome write up thanks sconym!!!
  6. R

Camp RZR...who is going?

Ill be there in my Teryx lol
  7. R

Ultimate lightweight 30" desert tire?

nothing with the tire build will change, just the writing on the sidewall. The factory used ATV tire guidelines for the sidewall markings, they are updating to Utility tire specs which will be rated at 18psi Max opperating pressure. just like all the other utv specific tires on the market.
  8. R

Ultimate lightweight 30" desert tire?

The Arisun aftershock just ran the Bluewater Desert Challenge on a couple of the Lonestar racing cars. Justin Quinn who got 8th overall LOVED the tires, he said it was a lot more predictable than his previous tires and the traction was awesome! let me know if you guys need anymore info on the...
  9. R

hiper vs method

They weigh 15lbs
  10. R

hiper vs method

Raceline has 14" and 15" Mamba beadlocks available for the new Yamaha
  11. R

Miller canyon/ lake Silverwood April 18th

I really want to do a ride around the silverwood area looks like a lot of fun.
  12. R

Kawasaki 14 Teryx 4 LTI or HCR or ? for Long travel Suspension

LTI kit is the way to go, i love how my car handles now!!
  13. R

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

I'm in for sure, sounds like a good time!!
  14. R

Sand Sports Super Show | Sept. 19-21

Ill be there in the ITP tires and wheels booth #209 debuting the T4 hope to see everyone there!!!
  15. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

I'm for sure getting the Long Travel Industries kit. I'm just waiting on the arms to get built. I already have the shocks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

dude im ready, when's the next ride your going on???
  17. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Going to pick up the T4 tomorrow. Check out the finished product. Up next is the LT kit Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

That's what I wanted something that was a little different lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Here are some photos from the Cage build. IMG Motorsports is straight killing it!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

The T4 is coming along awesome, it is currently at IMG motorsports getting all the final touches done to the cage. i cant wait to show you guys the finished product. i will upload some progress piks tonight. we will be unveiling the T4Bajarunner at the Sand Sport Super Show it will be featured...
  21. R

MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

awesome thanks for the info!!
  22. R

MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

was thinking of going up to miller canyon for a ride this Saturday, i have never been on these trails, can anyone give me some details on where to park/stage? and is it all slow rock crawling? or is there fast fire roads?
  23. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Once i get my LT kit on i will be switching to 30s also!
  24. R

Kawasaki Lowering seats in the Teryx4?

Yea Rusty how did you do it? really want to get mine lower at least an inch or two.
  25. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

haha ill see you this weekend at the night ride!! STOKEDD to finally take the T4 out :D:D:D
  26. R

BFG KM2 question

ITP Ultracross seem to be working better than the AT's, idk how the KM2's did at the 500. the sidewall on the AT's dont seem to be lasting.
  27. R

Kawasaki My T4 build

Love they way this T4 turned out! cant wait until mine starts to look this good.
  28. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

i was just looking into the bed lift. i really like the way it changes the look of the T4. what cage is that???
  29. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Here's a pik of my T4 with the new tires and wheels Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  30. R

Kawasaki Teryx 4 Build

Just got my new T4 from Del amo motorsports and im super pumped to start building it. i already put on 28in ITP Blackwater tires and 14x7 ITP SD dual Beadlock wheels! i have some accesories coming from dragonfire that im putting on this week. hopefully soon ill have my Long Travel industries LT...
  31. R

Destination Polaris/Marshall Motoart RZR-4 XP900 Project X Rock Racer

What Size Tires are those?? They Look huge!!!!
  32. R

BITD Vegas to Reno Tips, Anyone going?

i would go with a 12" wheel for sure. i am running 12x7 ITP T-9 Pro Mod wheels on my Teryx and have never bent or broken a wheel (pre ran the Baja 500 with them this year). they are a spun Aluminum wheel from ITP they dont break like the cast wheels. we had OMF put beadlocks on them they work...

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000