Search results

1. T

Yamaha R1 Rhino

Jim, you sold the R1?!?! Woah...
  2. T

WTF!!! Chevy vs Dodge

I would have run out of my truck and proceeded to beat the s#it out of that guy. Pulling him onto the grass was funny, but then he goes and endangers his safety. Not cool...
  3. T

All UTV's Broke my Gear One hubs

Thanks for all the info. I'll call XMF and see if they're willing to share their tricks. I had the Weller hubs but I needed outboard brakes, so I had to take this route. The two counter sunk bolts were really tight. I'm thinking of TIG welding some extra bracing on the uprights. Has anyone done...
  4. T

Definitely LUCKY it wasn't the front. That could have been a bad crash. I was able to drive the trailer to the exact spot where the Rhino was. We jacked the lower a arm up with some ratchet straps and drove it on the trailer under its own power.
  5. T

I was hauling a$$ on a dry lake bed and my Gear One spindle gave out. Pretty scary :eek:
  6. T

All UTV's What's your favorite radiation location in your sr1

Agreed. I first had my rad mounted up front in the stock location but this limited radiator size so I mounted a larger radiator high towards the rear of the car. Works great now and no cooling issues.
  7. T

JUST GOT HOOKED UP!!!!

It was the only "booth" worth visiting. I got some gel inserts for my headsets. Thanks Rugged...
  8. T

Tough Guy--really tough (Not!)

That's why I don't like small dogs. All bark...
  9. T

Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

FYI, I mounted my slave cylinder in the exact location/angle. After three trips it worked great with no issues.
  10. T

hot chicks @ walmart.

scarred for life... :(
  11. T

ASKING FOR PRAYERS FOR MY COUSIN'S FAMILY

So sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers...
  12. T

Santa brought me (------) for my Side x Side!

Jeffco reverse and Gear One hubs! Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  13. T

Yamaha Who's Rhino is this?

Sprocket doesn't look too big. I think W.E. Was right. Lightweight... Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  14. T

MegaD, with this gear ratio were you able to wheelie with as much ease?
  15. T

That is one Monster sized sprocket! Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  16. T

Missing, please read.

Wow. God be with them...
  17. T

I got the idea from Ben. And yes it works great. There's a tiny bit of play in it, but otherwise works great. Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  18. T

You and me both! Did you get all the drivetrain stuff from Weller racing yet?
  19. T

Planning on robbing a bank after the build? lol Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  20. T

RZR-X

Seems like you two may know each other. lol
  21. T

the first Yamaha R1 alternator pully adapter kits

I dont think he has plans to update. I think the old kit had a slight malfunction and damaged his motor. I'm not speaking for him though. This is just me "thinking." Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  22. T

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series - UTV Round 15 (Black Rhino)

It's a websites with one day deals :b Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  23. T

Yamaha Cognito Long Travel HUGE SALE!!

Have you been to Gorman? I go there for day rides all the time. We should all meet up there for a ride. Maybe Jim can meet us and help troubleshoot your problems. Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  24. T

That sucks! How is the boot tearing? Inner, outer? Front, rear? Where you at? Riverside I assume? Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  25. T

What Toy Hauler can I pull?

What's the towing capacity of your truck? Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  26. T

I have the same kit on my R1 Rhino. I've beat the living S#IT (can't stress S#IT enough) out of it and I haven't had a single suspension problem. 85 mph over whoops for long stretches! Believe the hype! You should take Jim up on his offer. These are smart guys and I'm sure they'll figure out...
  27. T

Seriously? Curious minds would like to know.
  28. T

Yamaha 2007 R1 wiring question

It's an 07 though. Slightly different. I found that out the hard way when wiring my '08. You shohld be able to download the manual. Do a search on the R1 Forums. I have a spare '08 Harneas that I bought for a couple of plugs. I'll look to see if I have the one you need. Sent from my DROID2...
  29. T

Corry Weller Wins the 2011 LOORRS SR1 Championship!

Oh yeah. Forgot about Jason. Great r&d, fabrication, and wrenching on his part. I'm sure it would have been tough without him! Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  30. T

Corry Weller Wins the 2011 LOORRS SR1 Championship!

Felizidades Corry! Now give that Rhino a vacation and some TLC...
  31. T

Push button start

Are you familiar with 12 volt electronics at all? Can you post a pic of the wiring diagram? I set up push button start on my R1 Rhino. I'm sure I can help you with yours, but I'd need to see a schematic. Does the RZRS have any type of anti theft device?
  32. T

Yamaha Sick Custom Rhino!

Cool. I'm in Carson. Where do you normally ride?
  33. T

Yamaha Sick Custom Rhino!

What part of the South Bay are you in? Torrance? Pedro? Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  34. T

Dissapointed in Kawasaki

Wow, how often does this happen? Nice score there Justin. Hat's off to Kawasaki for stepping up!
  35. T

So it is an SR1. Good to know. I'd really like to know what sprockets he's running and what paddles. I'm running 12 tooth out front and 60 in the back with 26" paddles. My SR1 has been running for about 9 months now and I still haven't had a chance to dune with it. Can't wait! Sent from my...
  36. T

Who's Rhino is this? What R1 setup is it running? 930 cv's? SR1 kit? Weller kit? Just curious...
  37. T

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

I've been looking for some fuel hose like that. Something that wont kink. Where can I find this stuff?
  38. T

2012 SOBOBA GP Official Website & Entry form link.

Some questions from someone that's never raced: 1) Do you have to have a pit crew? 2) How many spare tires do you need? 3) Is a chase truck needed? 4) How many drivers needed? 5) Can a four seater race? 6) Is a GPS receiver necessary? That's all I can think of for now. Sent from my DROID2...
  39. T

UTVunderground STICKERS caught on camera.

Is it Taboo to support two sxs forums?
  40. T

Spare Antenna Kit Sale!

Just missed this. Are you guys gonna have a new sale every week? Hopefully this will come back around.
  41. T

Ridiculous Headset Sale!!

I got two sets in the mail today. That was a great deal! When you have a deal on cables, I'll order those.
  42. T

UTVUnderground SEMA Week Coverage!!

Anyone going to Las Vegas Motor Speedway tonight? Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  43. T

Corry Weller Off Road Expo Mav Tv Interview 10-10-11

Lol. Wouldn't have anything to do with that red covered both? Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  44. T

Funny CL ad

Very funny! Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  45. T

Video from LOORRS Speedworld - In Car - SR1 Stuff!

Great video! Looks like so much fun. When racing, do you find that you stay pretty quiet or do most racers curse throughout the entire race?
  46. T

All UTV's Super Trap?

<hr style="color:#1b1b1b; background-color:#1b1b1b" size="1"> Anyone use a Super Trap on their R1 swap? I'm using a Magnaflow exhaust which I think might be too free flowing. I was thinking of replacing it with an R1 slip on...
  47. T

Video of my SR1 at Gorman

Funny. This is exactly what I was telling myself while behind the wheel. :D BTW, I never got out of 3rd gear the entire day. R1 has 6!!! :eek: I think I need to gear this thing down.
  48. T

video of playin in sv1000 rhino

Neither can I...
  49. T

Video of my SR1 at Gorman

Here's another amateur video video I put together. I took my nephew out to Gorman yesterday. Rhino ran great! R1 motor ran with no issues and what can I possibly say about this Cognito LT kit? Simply put, WOW!!! Hit whoops at 75mph + and hardly even knew they were there. I do think I need...
  50. T

How many extra switches are you running??

Ha, ha! Thanks for the comments guys. :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000