Search results

1. P

Poison Spyder entering the UTV Market!

Sorry for being so late to the party of chiming in here. Race week happened right after I saw this thread the other day. I'm personally quite excited about this. Learning about a new niche in the industry is already proving to be quite fun. As with every item Poison Spyder produces, this whole...
  2. P

Save Johnson Valley

I brought this to the attention of Shannon Welch of Ultra4 Racing, who also happens to be the one manning this petition effort. Her response to me was this: "We are GOOD Guys! They said they wouldn't retroactively apply it to existing petitions. Our petition shows we need 25K Signatures! We...
  3. P

Save Johnson Valley

HUGE thanks again to everyone that has signed and/or shared! Like Jared said, desert racing is not going to save itself. Please don't stand by complacently; be sure to take action now before it's too late!
  4. P

Save Johnson Valley - Petition at Whitehouse.gov

Get it on all of you! Over 2,300 so far on day one. Keep sharing please!
  5. P

Save Johnson Valley - Petition at Whitehouse.gov

Sheesh, I'm lagging on all the forums. Thanks for getting this posted, Todd! And thanks to everyone that's signed so far! Please spread the word.
  6. P

Poison Spyder GRAND OPENING!!!!!! DONT MISS THIS!!

Thanks for posting this Joey! We would love to see any and all of you here for the event. I have a feeling it should be plenty of fun. :D
  7. P

POWDERPUFF RACE FOR THE CURE RACE RECAP BY #1931

Awesome write up Jessi! Can't wait for this weekend! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000