Search results

1. B

Desert Toyz Race report Parker 250 thinking of you Casey!

Great Job driving the tires off the Maverick! Congrats on the 2nd place, Cory, Scott & Team!
  2. B

Time for BITD to MOVE UTV Start w/ ALL 4 Wheel Vehicles

Maybe Dondel should post up the raw go pro film the last 5 miles before pit 13 If he and your co-dog friend are not the ones who hit them. Seems easy enough right Joey. After the stuff I just read BITD will have to change this race and SS in how they start racers because if someone does get...
  3. B

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Baja 500 Updates & Photo Thread

Cory Sappington got 2nd place in the Can-Am Maverick!!! Awesome job Cory and team! Don't know about the other finishers. Heard it was a brutal race course.
  4. B

BITD PARKER 425

Cory Sappington asked if I would like to work safety for the BITD Parker 425 race. I took these pictures while out helping two jeep speed trucks that rolled barely missing the tree. One was able to take a leaf spring off the other and continue on. What a great weekend! I was able to get a...
  5. B

Polaris NEW 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 JAGGED-X EDITION

It looks cool!!!!! Only 6 more HP ? I guess they want to keep factory reliability. At least I can do this upgrade to my XP4
  6. B

Polaris and UTVUnderground.com Host "Camp RZR" New Years in Glamis, CA

I'll be at Wash 2 on Wed 26th with a group. I have a Red Ford Dually & WW bumper pull. This Camp RZR event will be cool! Anybody want to rent a set of sand tires for my XP4? I don't think I can get out again to the dunes the rest of the season and don't want new ones sitting in the garage.
  7. B

Presidential Debate, who watched?

To me it was like what Clint Eastwood was talking to. Some tough choices need to be made on the future of the USA. I hope the next few years are not as bad on us as I keep reading they will be. As a small business owner I am seeing Nationwide vendors laying people off just to make it a few...
  8. B

Coconino National forest needs your comments by Oct. 1st

I have submitted my email, and will be sending a letter also. Thanks for the heads up.
  9. B

2011 BITD Vegas 2 Reno LIVE COVERAGE UPDATES - Information & News

At Mile marker 57 Pit 2 1932 - Holz/Parks 1904 - Cory Sappington 1924 - Lasher / Wallace
  10. B

2011 BITD BlueWater GP

Any word or pics on the UTVs?
  11. B

Live Desert Toyz Racing Commander build web cast

Cool idea having the live link. Keep up the great work!
  12. B

Brent, I am looking at buying a new toyhauler. I really like the F30AKSG, and F33AKSG. Do you...

Brent, I am looking at buying a new toyhauler. I really like the F30AKSG, and F33AKSG. Do you know if anyone has any leftovers that they will let go for under 30k? I have a 2005 375FS Gearbox I want to downsize from. Thanks, Jon Geiger 623-670-8336
  13. B

Desert Toyz Racing Commander build

Looks sweet! Have fun racing it tomorrow!
  14. B

Desert Toyz Racing Commander build

Swing set to all out UTV race build! Great work Cory! Any energy drink makers out there that want to help This team stay motivated the next six days before The BITD race? Just saying, you don't want your competitions name on this awesome UTV. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000