Search results

1. S

2009 Soboba Grand Prix - Results

Well finally made it home, spent all day packing up and making sure everyone made it out. My family and I would like to thank everyone who made it down to endure the freezing muddy conditions. There were a total of 50 cars! You guys took the show for the weekend. So that being said, UTV class...
  2. S

Soboba GP

Quick Overview:
  3. S

Soboba GP

I know the video don't seem like it but there is lots of room in the infield to pass. Outfield is mostly single lane with select spots to make your move.
  4. S

Soboba GP

Sneek Peek! Pre-run video by Randy @ www.idiotboyz.com, remember the course is raw and unfinished only a teaser!: http://idiotboyz.com/sobobagpprerun09.html
  5. S

Soboba GP

Pics Well, all that and my pics suk, I am by no means a photographer. Any how heres a couple to check things out. Tuesday I have some guys coming out to shoot video and some stills will be much better. My pics don't do me justice. 1. dub,dub,dub 2.whoops 3. camping 4. table 5. start ine atop...
  6. S

Soboba GP

Pics I have some good sneek peeks pics but can't find my usb cord to the camera, will pick one up tomorrow and have em up for you guys.
  7. S

Soboba GP

The infield will be upgraded this year. Lots of fun.
  8. S

Soboba GP

Soboba Well thanks for the info guys, everyones pretty much on the same level. The schedule does state "UTV OPEN". so were leaving it as is and it's run what you brung. We'll see how it goes and make changes next year if necessary. Can't wait to see everyone lined up again. I'll throw up...
  9. S

Soboba GP

Intro Heard good things about this forum and look forward to having you guys out at Soboba. We extended the parking/camping area from last year to give you guys more room. The course is similar but like mentioned runs backwards. We are also working on a better infield section to make those...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000