1. V

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

all i can say is wow
  2. V

Mammoth Lakes files for bankruptcy

that was monicia lewenskis sister
  3. V

Kawasaki well its time to get some action

well he has his insulation on skid , but it takes up the air space the skid needs to work , the alloy skid doesnt need or have insulation and it has clearance no problem , so if marty is the deisigner then he needs to work out the bugs with his skid and mounting options before he markets them...
  4. V

had stock skid before and yes it had muzzys , and chris at benchmark has a teryx with muzzys and marty from fiber skins does too
  5. V

pipe is hitting the frame brackket on the drivers side it is as high as it can go
  6. V

well i bought fiberskins from benchmark chris made by marty i installed as per instructions and application after first trip you can see photos of grey skid this was with muzzy std wraped , well marty replaced it with new skid that is white and i did muzzys pro ceramic coated and wraped marty...
  7. V

skid plate design issue

well not wanting to bash but wanting to inform on a problem , my teryx i bought the fiber skids from a so cal vendor and installed as per instructions , first ride and noticed the motor skid was melting where the exhaust was and it is wraped non pro muzzys , removed skid and marty sent a new one...
  8. V

Not enough electricity?

most stators charge at too low voltage for optima batterys so you need a higher voltage charging system
  9. V

FREE GIVEAWAYS and PARTS TRADE FREE

do you have pictures of wheels for kawasaki 92832
  10. V

Free 2 Person Intercom Kit! Click for Contest Details

heres mine at glamis at bottom of olds , it has lowarance gps and all gauges and tach , twisted stich seats , 5 piont crow harness , cage and bumpers by me, scat trac extremes , buffed sand stars front, omf bead lock wheels, msd , muzzys pro, induced fab doors , alunimiun roof , embee...
  11. V

Kawasaki billet king steering rack teryx

i am looking for a billet king steering rack sombody has to have one would like black with a +5 set of pro tie rods
  12. V

Obama's first commercial for 2012 campaign...Must See!

hay obama did somthing he was on mythbusters
  13. V

Lighted whips

the one and only quick light the best their is
  14. V

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

to tune your msd if you dont have 02 you cant tune it then you just beg for maps that dont work most of the time for what your running so i tune my own and dont bug other people , but if they want to have me pay for their exhaust and it has 02 bungs then they need to be placed where they can be...
  15. V

New CVT technology... very cool

really cool how do we get one for a rs1 conversion
  16. V

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

THIS IS A PROBLEM AND IT SUCKS THAT MUZZYS IS A SUPPORTING VENDOR AND CANT EVEN READ OR AWNSER THIS POST , well i spent my money and got my new muzzys for my 2010 teryx and i get it it fits ok had to bend a heat sheild infront of front cylinder it was rubbing , then i get a wide band 02 and go...
  17. V

11' RZR S problems

and lean causes heat just like i said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. V

11' RZR S problems

you will have to find a fuel controler to add more fuel , this is the problem with manufactures they build somthing and do it half assed and not include a fuel controler or a map for a good controler , i have a terys and i program my own maps for mine works great 68 mph with a 750 teryx with...
  19. V

11' RZR S problems

well its causing a lean problem maybe causing it to over heat it needs more fuel when you add more air
  20. V

All UTV's kids suspension seats

the guys at twisted stich have them
  21. V

To turbo or not to Turbo

just remember stock cranks are weak and is the first part of building a new motor
  22. V

Rugged RaceAce Dual Antenna

chris how much and the 5/8 antenna
  23. V

All UTV's Building a UTV. Inline 4 cy engine best idea?

the 4 cyl works use a front wheel drive automactic or stick and the axle shafts go out as drive shafts to your front and rear diffs easy way to do install works good make sure its efi then add a turbo and fly
  24. V

Hp results with ECU upgrade

if you add fuel to it and get 12.8 it will have alot more power in sted of 15-1 lean
  25. V

Rugged Radios 350-2P CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!

is this the noise canceling unit ? how about a deal on the 660-2P 2 Place In Car Offroad UTV Intercom
  26. V

Mounting Options for RUGGED Products:

why are you beeing a dick? i need one of the billet pieces in pic above that it says you have from the guy across the street
  27. V

Mounting Options for RUGGED Products:

need a teryx cup holder plate
  28. V

Rugged Radios Presents the Teryx Comms Plate!

i will take one for $65 black or raw
  29. V

do you still have truck if so i have a buddie who wants it need phone number

do you still have truck if so i have a buddie who wants it need phone number
  30. V

Kawasaki Teryx Motor availability?

available from kawasaki in performance manual page 70 $3500

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000