Search results

1. V

Kawasaki well its time to get some action

well i bought fiberskins from benchmark chris made by marty i installed as per instructions and application after first trip you can see photos of grey skid this was with muzzy std wraped , well marty replaced it with new skid that is white and i did muzzys pro ceramic coated and wraped marty...
  2. V

skid plate design issue

well not wanting to bash but wanting to inform on a problem , my teryx i bought the fiber skids from a so cal vendor and installed as per instructions , first ride and noticed the motor skid was melting where the exhaust was and it is wraped non pro muzzys , removed skid and marty sent a new one...
  3. V

Kawasaki billet king steering rack teryx

i am looking for a billet king steering rack sombody has to have one would like black with a +5 set of pro tie rods
  4. V

Kawasaki new teryx muzzys

THIS IS A PROBLEM AND IT SUCKS THAT MUZZYS IS A SUPPORTING VENDOR AND CANT EVEN READ OR AWNSER THIS POST , well i spent my money and got my new muzzys for my 2010 teryx and i get it it fits ok had to bend a heat sheild infront of front cylinder it was rubbing , then i get a wide band 02 and go...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000