Search results

1. T

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

Did she use that RZR to shave her legs:D
  2. T

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

I thought this site was for "SXS Enthusiasts". I would think that someone who probably sits in a cubicle all week producing spreadsheets wouldn't have much mechanical appitude so bolting on a cage or adding long travel would be a huge challenge for them. But I also think he is very enthusiastic...
  3. T

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

I'll have to google dub step because I don't know what it is....lol 1. Got agree with the trash thing and pallets, some people just don't get it. 2. Two for me is don't get so wasted you can't even walk let alone ride. I like the odd wobbly pop to but keep it under control. 420 guys same...
  4. T

Look Out Boys! SS300 Testing (NEW VIDEO)

Good luck in the race!
  5. T

Polaris Xp900 Build And Engine Swap

Can't go wrong with a dirt wheels magazine...:) I'm curious as to what hp you think you're going to make and the final weight of the car will be. I'm guessing it will definitely haul the mail, great build, thanks for sharing.
  6. T

My XP41K Custom Build

Nice looking ride, any miles on it yet?
  7. T

The Mad Viking Project

Subscribed, looking forward to the build.
  8. T

Yamaha SxS News?

I played this game for years, sold my Rhino to buy a T4. Polaris is too far out front in the sport category, no money in it for Yamaha in terms of R&D and new tooling, that's why they put out a bigger Rhino (Viking), same motor, frame, etc. don't hold your breath, the Maverick is the only...
  9. T

Newbie from Tomball, TEXAS

I'm always interested in seeing builds, Ranger looks good. Welcome to the forum.
  10. T

Polaris Transmission bearing failure

You have the skill to repair it and can see the reason why and how it failed. What about the average Joe who has to take it to a dealer for repairs...mega dinero's. A transmission shouldn't fail with such low mileage. Good luck with your upgrade, keep us in the loop on the bearing as far as...
  11. T

Clean and Extreme is coming

Wow, 450+ HP in a car that probably weighs 1200lbs, you my friend are either very brave or inSane. Have fun:D
  12. T

Grand Cherokee - need ideas

Depending on tire size you should look at changing the gears in the rear diff.
  13. T

Polaris Ctown208 Z1 xp 900 build thread

Holy HP, that should be a good neck snapper...lol. Did you have to add weight to the front? Great looking build, should be a blast.
  14. T

KAWASAKI TERYX® EXCELS AT KING OF THE HAMMERS

Kawi rocks...no pun intended
  15. T

A Maverick on a ranch, perfect.
  16. T

my new toy!

Nothing runs like a Deere! I really like the look of these, enjoy.
  17. T

Yamaha Resurrected Rhino build

I had an '08 Rhino SE. Great machine, good luck with the build and keep posting pics.
  18. T

XP1K or T Rex 2

The KOH cars are heavily modified. The XP1K is definitely more powerful and will have better suspension and handling. The T2 is much more robust and lots of low end grunt thanks to the V twin and has a front diff lock which is great for the rocks. Also, you can carry a ton of gear in the bed...
  19. T

Official UTVUnderground 2014 King Of The Hammers Photos & Story

Is it possible to add what type of sxs in the standings?
  20. T

Kawasaki My T4 build

So, how do I order a set of those back racks?:D
  21. T

EPS stopped working!?!! Help please!

Before you start tearing it apart, if it is all one unit there could other functions of your RZR being run by it. Take it in for a diagnostic before taking it apart...IMO.
  22. T

There should be a control box for your EPS. If it's not visible then it's probably under the dash. It controls speed sensitivity to the wheels. Do you have a shop manual? I'm sure there is a free copy on here or on the RZR forum. You said you checked all your fuses right. There will be one...
  23. T

What to do with tax money?

Help out a fellow undergrounder....donate it to the timberdog retirement fund...:D
  24. T

Eps control module.
  25. T

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

A lot of well thought out engineering in this build. Nice shop to, I really like the pink bike on the sidewall:D. Great thread, good luck in your future races.
  26. T

Truck Cheats Death

Solid bottom, ground clearance and lots of torque saved his bacon.
  27. T

NAATV New KOH & BITD XP1000 Build

Looking good so far, is that Bronco in the background a future project?
  28. T

That Wildcat is nice!
  29. T

Fabwerx King of the Hammers Creation!

Could be issues with high centering, not sure how much clearance is available. Great fab work.
  30. T

UTVUnderground Presents: Can-Am Glamis Dune Sessions (THANKSGIVING VIDEO)

I like the pic of the camp, that's a huge gathering. Good place to setup a gas station...lol
  31. T

RZRforums.net is a joke

I agree 100%. You would think they would look forward to the real world feedback and be proactive with potential solutions. That would be good business in the long run.
  32. T

4,800 Hard dune riding miles on my Teryx

There was a guy on the Rhino forums that had over 10000 miles on his Rhino. I'd say your good for awhile yet. When you do regular maintenance it definitely helps.
  33. T

Yamaha Top speed?

You definitely have motor work. I had an '08 with an MSD and greaseless weights and barely broke 50 on the gps.
  34. T

RZR 4 900 vs. RZR 4 1000........HELP!

Get the extended warranty and don't worry about it. I've watched some P-town vids and some vids on this site and can't believe the abuse these machines are put through. Personally, I believe a lot of people want Polaris to fail, not sure why but it doesn't hurt to keep these big compananies...
  35. T

NEW Muzzys 1132cc Big Bore Kit for Polaris XP1000

Unreal, have they dyno'd it yet. I'm guessing this is a race application?
  36. T

My Money Pit!

Nice mods, big upgrade from your 450 rhino
  37. T

New RV

Nice setup, enjoy.
  38. T

CT Racing Maverick Build

Nice work, good luck on your next race. Sounds like you're having a blast.
  39. T

All UTV's The future of the sport UTV market

There are no bad sxs's, only drivers who go beyond the machines capabilities. It's mechanical, metal breaks when pushed to its limits. Even Scotty knew the limits of the Enterprise, but Kirk had to push it...lol. Warp factor 9 Mr. Zulu.
  40. T

Polaris Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

I've been on these forums for awhile and always enjoy the build threads. I used to like watching American Chopper until I started looking at the stuff on here and elsewhere and discovered Junior was a hack. I know computers and C&C machines make things easier but someone has to have the skill...
  41. T

Kawasaki 2014 Teryx4 Adventure in Utah

Subscribed, I think the questions asked above are what most T4 owners are wondering. I'll add two more, why such a crappy design on the fuel tank vent and what's the deal with the diff lock being such a pita to disengage. Have fun Rusty, looking forward to some feedback.
  42. T

STI IS FIRST TO FIT NEW YAMAHA VIKING

I agree, they look great.
  43. T

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

Be awesome to see some vids of this thing when you've got it finished. should be badass.
  44. T

Polaris rzr xp4 on a budget

I like those powder coated wheels. what did it cost to have that done. Looking good, now a graphic kit would look really good:D
  45. T

UTVUnderground Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K - Full Video

Couldn't get that last 3" for a 130', quitter...J/k, great video with a great car and talented driver - BZ to all involved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000