Search results

1. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

This RZR is for sale now. $19,500. Please message me if interested or email at [email protected].
  2. B

Octane Racing's RZR XP 1000

I understand. Good luck with it. If you get the RS-4, you'll love it. The sound and build quality is second to none.
  3. B

Stock motor. Yoshimura RS-4. The RS-4 will definitely help, but you would need to have everything else constant (clutch, traction, etc.) to notice a difference. The sound is great and you can't beat the quality/longevity of a Yosh stainless system. If you're sponsored by Yosh, you should...
  4. B

No, I haven't.
  5. B

Some shots from the last UTV Rally Raid race.
  6. B

Front light bracket - holds two KC HiLITES, siren and siren controller Race cars don't have cup holders Auxiliary fuel cell (18 gallons when using both auxiliary and stock cell) Perfect fit custom nets by PRP Glamour shots
  7. B

Updated 16APR14
  8. B

Updated 24Mar14
  9. B

Udpdated 2Mar14.
  10. B

Yamaha So who makes the best 14" beadlock

Obviously, everyone's experience varies, but for me the 14" HiPer dual beadlocks were a game changer. I broke several wheels of other brands before switching to HiPer three years ago. I have over 250 race hours (seriously) on HiPer wheels. Obviously, not the same set, but over that time I have...
  11. B

Current status: I started the build on our XP 1000 over the weekend. It's not going to be over the top like our center seat XP 900, but it will still have the same basic cage design as well as attempting to maintain fairly low weight. Here are a few photos: Unfortunately, due to some parts...
  12. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Since this thread has gotten so much more attention as of late, I figured I would add a few more finished photos.
  13. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Thanks. That race is UTV Rally Raid. The first race for 2014 is March 1st in North Alabama.
  14. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Ha ha. Let me go check the mailbox.
  15. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I appreciate the compliments. Maybe one day, I'll be able to get the pink bike out and get it dirty again. As it stands now, it takes a back seat to the RZR's.
  16. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Thanks. Stock wheelbase and width. I wanted to keep it as close to stock as possible for the suspension measurements.
  17. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

The more seat time we get on this thing, the better it gets. Fastest Lap Award from last weekend's UTV Rally Raid race. UTVRR Round 9 - YouTube
  18. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Took the win at the last UTV Rally Raid. Huge thanks to the sponsors listed in my signature below for the help with this machine.
  19. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Finally got around to cleaning up the rough edges on the plastic. Time for some finishing touches.
  20. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Updated the fuel system for quicker and safer filling. Quick release light covers for the first half of the UTV Rally Raid series. The second half of the race typically takes place after dark. Airbox cover
  21. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

You drove past me about 150 times while I was wrenching. I was dodging a Jeep Cherokee coming back onto the course and went wide right where our course merged into theirs. Unfortunately, there was a tree just off the track, hidden in the brush. It got two ball joints. I had to fix it on the...
  22. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I run the non IBP's. I'm very happy with them.
  23. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I ended up going back to the stock steering rack. The beam rack just didn't work out well due to the angle at which it had to be mounted. Too much leverage on the beam. Of course, at that point, I had to rebuild all of the steering linkage. Then, after one race, it was evident that I needed to...
  24. B

Just Released - Rath Racing Rear RZRXP SwayBar

From what I've heard, Rath is swamped right now trying to keep up with demand. I know several people who have had to wait on their sway bars, but once they got them everything was good. I chose the Rath sway bar for my center-seat build. I've had several races on it this year and it's still...
  25. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

A few photos from last weekend's GORS race.
  26. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I couldn't be happier with the performance. I think a few things are in play that make it exceptional. First, is the weight. Second, is the engine work by Benchmark Performance. Chris and the guys at Benchmark built an awesome engine, exactly what I asked for. The other major factor in the...
  27. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Track was great. Weather was even better.
  28. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Raced this weekend in Dayton, TN. This thing is crazy fun! Corners like a dream, both directions. Unfortunately, I suffered from some first-time-in-the-dirt issues. Nothing wrong with car, just prepping mistakes. All good for the next race this weekend at Durhamtown, GA.
  29. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I think they're right at 1250. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  30. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Not full of fuel, but has all fluids. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  31. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  32. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Close, but a little heavier. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  33. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Scales time! Any guesses? Total weight... Front to rear...
  34. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I think I lost count of how many times the cage was added and removed. Last time off for finish welding. Benchmark Performance ECU and Yoshimura PIM-2 systems are mounted safely next to the driver's seat. Driven Racing Oil makes the best break-in oil on the market. Very high Zinc...
  35. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Driver's door.
  36. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Thanks, I appreciate it.
  37. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Door/window lines mocked up. Skinned
  38. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Heck no! Not a chance. I have learned that lesson.
  39. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Ride height test. Special thanks to my stunt double for filling in for me. I would like to drop it a couple of inches. I think the extra height is due to the lower weight, compared to what these shocks are sprung for. I'm working with King now to drop it down some.
  40. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I decided to go ahead and brace up the b-pillar. Mostly because I wanted to protect the exhaust from a rear impact or roll over. The brace from the rear "bumper" to the b-pillar is cheap insurance. Rear fenders are mounted with a slight "bobtail". It accentuates the narrow/slim look...
  41. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

It isn't so much a height issue with the shocks as it is a leverage ratio and tunability opportunity.
  42. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Thinking about relocating the upper shock mount, but adding weight is not something I want to do.
  43. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Hmmmmm.... Maybe.
  44. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Round 1 of the Georgia Off Road Series at Durhamtown, GA is on March 30th. That will be the first race. The first part of the day is a two moto short course race. Their short course is about 50' wide in most places and is an absolute blast on a RZR. Your finishing order from the short course...
  45. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

That's the plan, but I just removed the grease fitting. Won't be an issue.
  46. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Yes, I know it's a tight fit under the driveshaft. It'll be safe prior to the first drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000