Search results

1. B

Octane Racing's RZR XP 1000

Current status: I started the build on our XP 1000 over the weekend. It's not going to be over the top like our center seat XP 900, but it will still have the same basic cage design as well as attempting to maintain fairly low weight. Here are a few photos: Unfortunately, due to some parts...
  2. B

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

I have been wanting to do this for quite a while. All of the racing I do is by myself (no passenger). Sitting on the side of the car is obviously not optimal for performance reasons. I'm going to fix that for this year's race car. Goals: Center Seat As close to 1000lb. as I can get Move...
  3. B

Need Aftermarket XP Sway Bar

I broke 2 stock sway bars on my 2011 and now I have already broken 2 on the 2012. The vehicle is only used for racing, so I'm not concerned with having to fabricate mounts or modify the trailing arms. I'm open to anything. It needs to be bullet proof and preferably light weight. I've seen a...
  4. B

Blue Torch Fab RZR Fuel Fill Adapter

One of my sponsors has just released a product that might interest some of you guys. I know I have been looking for one of these for a couple of years. Use this billet adapter to mate a quick fill system SAFELY, to your existing stock Polaris RZR or RZR-XP fuel tank. The adapter is machined...
  5. B

Octane's 2012 RZR-XP Build

I finally picked up the 2012 XP yesterday. About 30 minutes after picking it the teardown began. Blue Torch Fab (Blue Torch Fab - World Class Rock Crawlers :: Blue Torch Fab) will be supplying most of the hard parts (cage, bumpers, arms, rods, etc.). The goal is to have all of the following...
  6. B

SuperATV Rhino Brand RZR-XP Axles?

Has anyone used the Rhino axles sold by SuperATV on a RZR-XP? I broke a stock rear axle at a race last weekend. The stock assembly and the Rhino brand assemblies are close in price, so that is not a factor. I'm more concerned about durability. I have Summers' Bros. on my LT RZR-S, but...
  7. B

Need beadlock recommendation

I need upgrade to beadlocks on the RZR XP. I'm looking for low weight and durability, in a 14" wheel. What do you guys recommend? Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
  8. B

Sneak Peak - DragonFire RZR-XP Exhaust

DragonFire is at it again building another killer exhaust in conjunction with Yoshimura. I have their latest RZR exhaust on my RZR-S and it's hands down the best exhaust I have ever seen/heard on a RZR. I can't wait for their RZR-XP exhaust to finally hit the shelves. These photos are...
  9. B

Need 2010 or prior wheel bearings

Turns out that the brand new hubs I got from Fireball Racing are for 2010 or prior. The 2011's use a larger I.D. bearing. I didn't bring the stock hubs as one of them is broken anyway. Does anyone at KOH now have any 2010 bearings or know somewhere close, soon, that I could get some? I...
  10. B

East Coast Racing

This is anything but short track, but you left coasters didn't give me a spot to post about racing in the "woods". If you would like to try something different and can travel a little, I guarantee a good time in the ECORS series. Joey, if there's a better place for this post, feel free to move...
  11. B

Light weight aluminum trailer

I have a '06 Tacoma that I really wanted to use to pull the RZR around. The Tacoma doesn't pull the RZR too well with my 18' open trailer, so it was time to downsize the trailer. My first goal was to build one specifically for my needs, but after I priced everything and put a value on my...
  12. B

2011 RZR Winch Mount

I couldn't get any straight information from the companies I called as to whether their winch mount would work on the 2011's or not. Obviously there are some winch mounts out there that work, but I decided to build my own anyway. I'm using 1/8" 4130 plate to possibly save a little on...
  13. B

SEMA Photos - Day 1

There were quite a few UTV's on the floor today at SEMA. I'm sure there are some that I missed. Hopefully I run across them tomorrow. SEMA Photos 2010 | Octane Media thanks, -brit
  14. B

GPS Recommendations

I'm looking to buy a GPS to mount in my RZR. So far, it looks like the Lowrance Elite 5M is the way I'm leaning. Have any of you guys used this one? If so, what do you think? Elite 5m Baja Kit GPS New! Detail Page thanks, -brit
  15. B

Polaris Backed RZR-S Team

My company, Octane Media, has been fortunate enough to finalize a deal with Polaris and ATVScene.com to run a 2011 RZR-S at the King of the Hammers UTV race. The RZR-S has already been delivered and is sitting in my shop now. We're starting the build ASAP. Build plans - super light weight...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000