Search results

1. R

Official UTVUnderground 2014 King Of The Hammers Photos & Story

I think Polaris got embarrassed on the DNFs......Thus no machines in the results. Probably a 90% failure rate. Go TEAM GREEN!!!!
  2. R

2016 Yamaha Wolverine

Another let-down.... They just love that one-lunger so much and I can't understand why?
  3. R

2015 Dakar Rally Thread

Unfortunately a Bike-rider did not make it... http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117292
  4. R

UTVUG- North GA Chapter...

Kenda Bearclaw HTRs. 27/9s all the way around.
  5. R

UTVUG- North GA Chapter...

We all don't do mud.........:D
  6. R

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Johns PCV map and Muzzy's...Rock!
  7. R

Every great picture has a story!

Glad you're good Josh. If it had been a RZR the front wheels would have been splayed out and the weekend would have been lost......:D
  8. R

UTVUnderground Black Friday Sale

Stickers...........Ordered!
  9. R

really?

Mine only pisses on Polaris's.....Must be the smell of China or something.
  10. R

Post your favorite UTV photo....

I know it's not a XPwhateverP2FU...Just a lowly Teryx........
  11. R

friggin finally

That's a fact!!! I'm pretty tired of XP1dumpKs.....Enough already!
  12. R

Kawasaki Benchmark Performance Kawasaki T4 Cage

Nice but where's the love for us 14+ T2 guys????? There's only one out there that I know of.
  13. R

2014 teryx build

Cage is nice but quick question. How are you going to get the dash-top off??? Have to remove the cage??
  14. R

UTVUnderground.com Official Sand Sports Super Show Coverage 2014

Show us something other than RZRs. There's other machines out there...
  15. R

Looking to buy my first side by side

The REX is not good at one certain thing, but it's decent at most everything. Good choice!
  16. R

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

Joey as long as you're not running ostrich-skinned seats......You're builds are O.K. in my book....LOL http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzr-parts-sale/146178-triple-x-x3-seats-red-black-ostrich-pair.html
  17. R

"Build Threads".. you've got to be kidding

I'm sorta 50/50 on this one. I've got a Mig and a lot of hand-tools. I don't have expensive mandrel-benders, CNCs , tubing-notchers and such. I make do with what I have and get a lot of satisfaction with the little things I fab-up. Do my welds look like stacked-dimes?? No, but have one of them...
  18. R

What are your UTV pet-peeves?

(5)- Your "Swamp-Series" slip-on may find an obstruction in it in the morning. (6)- If your 8-million lumens light bar shines in my camp again after 11 P.M. it will be .05 lumens when the sun comes up.
  19. R

ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

The dog has to crawl under it right now. I need clearance!
  20. R

Kawasaki 2014 Teryx T2 Spring rates.

Figured it out. springs are made by Eibach. Rears are 275# T2,285#T4. Fronts are the same at 188#. Seems Kawasaki greatly reduced the rates from previous models.
  21. R

That's fine but it's going to get built out of mine.
  22. R

Yamaha SxS News?

Sheesh......
  23. R

Does anyone out there know the rear spring rates for the Fox Podiums that come stock?? The stockers are too soft causing severe neg-camber. I absolutely hate it. Running the pre-load down to negate it just plain don't work. Or any suggestions for springs?
  24. R

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

More info- 107 HP (80 KW), 999cc, 4 Valves Per Cylinder, SFI, Naturally Apsirated, 8500RPM, EPA Documentation here: http://www.epa.gov/otaq/cert/documen...mc-atv-utv.xls 2 seater & 4 seater on there 999cc and 107 HP wow! Think it will be anything like this???? <object...
  25. R

CT Racing Maverick Build

I agree. A little too much.
  26. R

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

It's going to be a three-seat utility......And it don't have a bench seat......:)
  27. R

Another crazy wreck vid

This guy, unfortunately, has no talent and runs out of it on a regular basis. He spent a week in the hospital after another non-documented flop before the two now documented ones.... Here's the first one....Same hill... <iframe width="560" height="315"...
  28. R

want make a ranger ride better

Just takes a little change....The spring-rates leave a little to be desired tho...
  29. R

Its not a dune buggy!

That comes from the NORTHEAST!!!! Not here down South!!! I too have to bite my tounge/fingers on that one. IT"S NOT A DAMN BIKE YOU MORON!!!!!Sheesh....Try expaining that to someone from Boston.
  30. R

New Flattop Style Cage from XMF

Nice!!! I've never liked the radius-cages.
  31. R

Modify Your Maverick? Win a UTVUnderground.com Swag Pack!!!

Find a front-diff that works......:)
  32. R

HELP!!

Glad you got it fixed!
  33. R

New Toy----Jagged X

Nice, but why not just buy a RZR4 and ad some stickers to it???
  34. R

Another Ga. boyz here

Krack.. Braselton, I'm about a mile from Road-Atlanta.
  35. R

Another Ga. boyz here

Finished my 686 today...All I can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000